Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What university can I get into for English with these grades? watch

ReputationRep:
    Currently sitting at AAABC NAT5.

Sitting 3 Highers in S5, would be sitting 4 but due to external circumstances I have been unable to.
    They are:
    English (Predicted A)
    Music (Predicted A)
    Modern Studies (B)

Also sitting National 5 Maths Numeracy, predicted a pass..

In S6 I will be sitting:
    Higher Admin
    Higher Drama
    Advanced Higher English
    National 5 Maths

I know most universities look for 4 highers by the end of S5 but that has just not worked out for me...
    What universities would accept me for English Literature, and then to move onto teaching?
    Thanks in advance..

ReputationRep:
    I believe the University of the Highlands and Islands will typically ask for BBC to do Literature. Remember that unis will typically have an offer for what you need by the end of S6 if you don't get what you need by the end of S5. Also remember there is always another route.

ReputationRep:
    You can still apply to most unis and get a conditional offer. Check entry requirements, if it says they require 4 by S5 then don't apply but most unis don't.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Applying to university
Uni match

Find your perfect match

Our tool will help you find the perfect uni course for you

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.