What university can I get into for English with these grades?

Watch this thread
aronofskygal
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Currently sitting at AAABC NAT5.

Sitting 3 Highers in S5, would be sitting 4 but due to external circumstances I have been unable to.
They are:
English (Predicted A)
Music (Predicted A)
Modern Studies (B)

Also sitting National 5 Maths Numeracy, predicted a pass..

In S6 I will be sitting:
Higher Admin
Higher Drama
Advanced Higher English
National 5 Maths

I know most universities look for 4 highers by the end of S5 but that has just not worked out for me...
What universities would accept me for English Literature, and then to move onto teaching?
Thanks in advance..
MLM99
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
I believe the University of the Highlands and Islands will typically ask for BBC to do Literature. Remember that unis will typically have an offer for what you need by the end of S6 if you don't get what you need by the end of S5. Also remember there is always another route.
ferm4t
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
You can still apply to most unis and get a conditional offer. Check entry requirements, if it says they require 4 by S5 then don't apply but most unis don't.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (64)
16%
The paper was reasonable (194)
48.5%
Not feeling great about that exam... (100)
25%
It was TERRIBLE (42)
10.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise