17 and 32 year old relationship watch

ReputationRep:
    thanks for your honest opinion
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Why no girl gives me Snapchat?

ReputationRep:
    your a dumb **** when i was twelve i was catfished by a 25 year old just block him and remove him cause he is out to get you trust me. he is a scam fake or a predator this is a bad first experience

ReputationRep:
    hahah well I deserve that insult

ReputationRep:
    Personally I think it’s wrong for a 32 year old to be talking to a 17 year old, especially talking about marriage and kids.
    You did did the right thing by blocking him x

ReputationRep:
    Block him; if he’s offended that’s his problem that age gap isn’t okay, especially since you sound like you don’t have much experience with boys (not that that’s a bad thing ofc.)

ReputationRep:
    ha you are right their no experience at all but I am happy I blocked him it is as a wait has been lifted off my chest

ReputationRep:
    Potential rapist

ReputationRep:
    Oh God, run. I'm 33 and I'd rather gouge my eyes out than reduce the quality of the available conversation to My Little Pony, or whatever 17 year olds talk about. Ergo, his motives are sexual.

ReputationRep:
    First findout how much he earns, all these morons saying block him when he could be a multi millionaire.

ReputationRep:
    Guys who say all that kinda stuff on line when they hardly know a person are either one of 3 things.
    1.They are that desperate for love and marriage right away, they could smother you in a relationship and you feel trapped.
    2.They could be a creep- they know exactly how to push your buttons and a young impressionable lady being impressed by an older guy talking about marriage is the way in for them to get 'what they want' and then dump you.
    3. They are not what they say they are. I chatted once to a guy who i thought was being just friendly. then after 2 hours he wanted marriage and all that blah blah, and when i asked for him to show what he looked like, he was not the guy in pic at all. he looks completely different, and came from africa and said he wanted 'money' to see me lol.

Glad you blocked him. Just when your on line, just be wary when a guy says all those kind of commitment things after 5 mins, their motives are almost 99% are not what they say they are.

ReputationRep:
    A 32 year old who is chasing after a 17 year old? Red flag. He probably thinks he can control you. What on earth could you have in common? He sounds unhinged with the marriage talk. Block him on before he starts to stalk you

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.