Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fasih123)
    Looks more like a testimonial of getmeoffmyphone. Attention seeker
    Haha omd Fasih, let's shut down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notoriety)
    Hahaha bloody hell. Back in the olden days you could say decent **** and nowt would happen; not now with the PC brigade. You make one little bomb threat and suddenly the head teacher needs to have a word.

I used to have craic with a middle-aged IT teacher at school who was from NI, when I was 15-16. She used to call me a thick twonk and I used to accuse her of being in the IRA. All good fun. One time I said something about her being married to Gerry Adams and she started crying -- was actually stupefied! Actually felt bad. We were buds after that though; just having a bad, I think.
    That is ****ing hilarious :laugh:

Yeah, I shudder to think what might have happened had I responded that way ten years later. Probably have been on a watch list at 10. I always was a gobby little get.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jsk800)
    Ffs I do care, but you gave so much that it was too much at times, so I didn't know how to respond.
    All I wanted was to know you cared. And now I know, I feel really really bad about giving you such a hard time today. I really miss our friendship tbh, I’m still processing that it’s gone and it’s making my life hard. I’m completely alone now. I tried not to but it as hard. I’m sorry I made things hard for you, all I want is to be friends with you J

ReputationRep:
    Please stop. You’ve said enough and now I don’t want to exist. Just stop please.

ReputationRep:
    Okay yeah Fasih, stop now my friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gjd800)
    That is ****ing hilarious :laugh:

Yeah, I shudder to think what might have happened had I responded that way ten years later. Probably have been on a watch list at 10. I always was a gobby little get.
    Hahah, you mean to imply you're no longer a gobby little git?

ReputationRep:
    I feel like crying but only because of how **** I’m feeling rn. Since Monday I’ve been depressed and it’s not getting better. I lost a close friend and it hurts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by getmeoffmyphone)
    All I wanted was to know you cared. And now I know, I feel really really bad about giving you such a hard time today. I really miss our friendship tbh, I’m still processing that it’s gone and it’s making my life hard. I’m completely alone now. I tried not to but it as hard. I’m sorry I made things hard for you, all I want is to be friends with you J
    Oi, I am trying to have a conversation here. Take your emotional breakdown into private chat.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I miss it, and you too. It's been tough but I've been surrounded by friends who've distracted me. Of course we're friends. I just can't be everything you need right now. Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    I feel like crying but only because of how **** I’m feeling rn. Since Monday I’ve been depressed and it’s not getting better. I lost a close friend and it hurts
    Hey, it's okay, come onto WhatsApp.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notoriety)
    Hahah, you mean to imply you're no longer a gobby little git?
    I couldn't really be called 'little', anyway :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Hii

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    Nothing wrong with a 37 year old going out with a 60 year old if that's what they want to do.
    It's just odd
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by 27FT)
    It's just odd
    It's unusual yes, but there's nothing wrong with it.

ReputationRep:
    My partner is 19 years older than myself and we're in a great relationship

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bones-mccoy)
    My partner is 19 years older than myself and we're in a great relationship
    Wow that’s great! So glad to hear that

ReputationRep:
    Well, my parents are 18 years apart and married for 17 years. However, I suppose, this is an exception

ReputationRep:
    Looks like someone needs to look in the mirror as SOMEONE`s forum named "I am every girls dream guy" *cough cough* is about how they are apparently good looking when they are ugly as f*** and they are apparently every girls dream guy when they clearly not

ReputationRep:
    There's nearly a 10 year gap between my parents so I'd say 10 is the maximum reasonable gap. Any more than that and it just seems weird to me.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2018
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.