Turn on thread page Beta

I am weirdly obsessed with.... watch

2 of these boys hands in my school. I wanna lick them!!! They are so...oh..aaahhh!!! Oh by the way I go to an all boys school!!! Does that make me gay?????

hello hetti betti

ReputationRep:
    let me guess theyre vainy?

ReputationRep:
    Wanting to lick someones hands does not make you gay? Also there's nothing wrong with being gay. Take it into consideration.

(Original post by Jheinexx)
    let me guess theyre vainy?
    No Girl!!!

I looove vainy hands

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    No Girl!!!
    Then whats the reason why you like them so much?

Dont lick them. Theyre full of bacteria

umm it sounds like you are possibly very horny and not it does not mean you are but you could be bicurious tho

ReputationRep:
    Are you gay? Well would you still want to lick their hands if you had known that they had used the toilet and not washed them afterwards? If so then I would say more than likely or being surrounded by boys most the time as your hormones are awakening could be guiding your judgement somewhat..!

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I looove vainy hands
    eeww!!!

(Original post by JaseyB)
    Are you gay? Well would you still want to lick their hands if you had known that they had used the toilet and not washed them afterwards? If so then I would say more than likely or being surrounded by boys most the time as your hormones are awakening could be guiding your judgement somewhat..!
    I want to hold hands with them (like boyfriends) and I have touched their hands before but not fully!!! It was only the knuckles!!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 7, 2018
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.