The Student Room Group

SImplifying Surds,

I am stuck on an equation that is (5*x)^5/4* x^3/2/sqrt(5*x^5) . I have done to equation to denominator Surd and converted to fractional index to Surds but I need to know I took the right direction and what I should do with the powers of the (x) in the numerator, i e : should I add the powers to the (x) in the surds. Can you give me any suggestions or tell me what you come up with so I can check my answer.
Original post by SINGH_1977
I am stuck on an equation that is (5*x)^5/4* x^3/2/sqrt(5*x^5) . I have done to equation to denominator Surd and converted to fractional index to Surds but I need to know I took the right direction and what I should do with the powers of the (x) in the numerator, i e : should I add the powers to the (x) in the surds. Can you give me any suggestions or tell me what you come up with so I can check my answer.

Do you think you could upload a photo of the question?
Reply 2
I have tried to upload a picture of the question for you but the server keeps crashing when I upload. so I will try to get that for you.
Thank you
Reply 3
Original post by SINGH_1977
I have tried to upload a picture of the question for you but the server keeps crashing when I upload. so I will try to get that for you.
Thank you

(5)^5/4 x^3/2/sqrt(5x^5

I have tried to type out the expression for you above.

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest