Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I've received an offer from the university of Edinburgh to study sustainable development and I was wondering if there is anyone here who is currently studying this course. Could you give me information about the most common jobs after graduating? There is little info on the university's web page. Thanks!
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Moved to Geography and earth sciences.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by MX33)
    Hi! I've received an offer from the university of Edinburgh to study sustainable development and I was wondering if there is anyone here who is currently studying this course. Could you give me information about the most common jobs after graduating? There is little info on the university's web page. Thanks!
    Blue_Cow Do you know anyone studying SD in Edinburgh?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    Blue_Cow Do you know anyone studying SD in Edinburgh?
    Nope, sorry!

P.S. Thanks for the tag :borat:

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I was wondering whether you've firmed Edinburgh? I'm stuck in between Edinburgh and St Andrews, also for Sustainable Development!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nunu10)
    Hi! I was wondering whether you've firmed Edinburgh? I'm stuck in between Edinburgh and St Andrews, also for Sustainable Development!
    Yes, firmed it some days ago!! I went to the offer holder day and fell in love with the university and the city. I applied for St Andrews too but didn't get an offer. Let me know if you firm Edinburgh too 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MX33)
    Yes, firmed it some days ago!! I went to the offer holder day and fell in love with the university and the city. I applied for St Andrews too but didn't get an offer. Let me know if you firm Edinburgh too 😊
    I went to the offer day too and really liked it! But as I received an offer from St Andrews too, I'm just really torn because they are both such great places... Someone help me this decision is killing me

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. SAE Institute
    Animation, Audio, Film, Games, Music, Business, Web Further education
    Thu, 16 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.