How to memorise key information THE NIGHT BEFORE?

Watch
Traore
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have a mock tomorrow (year 12) and I'm struggling to remember all the information.. the mock is apparently social influence and psychopathology..

I've been revising recently by going over the content and making notes - very little has stuck in my head. I haven't been able to finish the psychopathology section either.. I've only covered phobias and abnormality.

It's difficult to remember evaluation points especially.
starstudent7
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Traore)
I have a mock tomorrow (year 12) and I'm struggling to remember all the information.. the mock is apparently social influence and psychopathology..

I've been revising recently by going over the content and making notes - very little has stuck in my head. I haven't been able to finish the psychopathology section either.. I've only covered phobias and abnormality.

It's difficult to remember evaluation points especially.
Hiya go through your notes picking out the key words and info and noting them down on flashcards if you have them or on paper for each topic linking them with arrows and little images to help aid your memory. For the evaluation points do the same, use IEJ. Make a table or bullet point each evaluation point again taking out the unnecessary info separating into Information, Evidence and Justification for each point
Traore
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by starstudent7)
Hiya go through your notes picking out the key words and info and noting them down on flashcards if you have them or on paper for each topic linking them with arrows and little images to help aid your memory. For the evaluation points do the same, use IEJ. Make a table or bullet point each evaluation point again taking out the unnecessary info separating into Information, Evidence and Justification for each point
Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (106)
54.08%
Yes, but I want to swap them (16)
8.16%
No, but I know who I want to choose (18)
9.18%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (48)
24.49%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (8)
4.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed