Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have a mock tomorrow (year 12) and I'm struggling to remember all the information.. the mock is apparently social influence and psychopathology..

I've been revising recently by going over the content and making notes - very little has stuck in my head. I haven't been able to finish the psychopathology section either.. I've only covered phobias and abnormality.

It's difficult to remember evaluation points especially.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Traore)
    I have a mock tomorrow (year 12) and I'm struggling to remember all the information.. the mock is apparently social influence and psychopathology..

I've been revising recently by going over the content and making notes - very little has stuck in my head. I haven't been able to finish the psychopathology section either.. I've only covered phobias and abnormality.

It's difficult to remember evaluation points especially.
    Hiya go through your notes picking out the key words and info and noting them down on flashcards if you have them or on paper for each topic linking them with arrows and little images to help aid your memory. For the evaluation points do the same, use IEJ. Make a table or bullet point each evaluation point again taking out the unnecessary info separating into Information, Evidence and Justification for each point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starstudent7)
    Hiya go through your notes picking out the key words and info and noting them down on flashcards if you have them or on paper for each topic linking them with arrows and little images to help aid your memory. For the evaluation points do the same, use IEJ. Make a table or bullet point each evaluation point again taking out the unnecessary info separating into Information, Evidence and Justification for each point
    Thanks!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 7, 2018

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.