Turn on thread page Beta

HELP! MPharm Pharmacy with a Foundation Year at UEA Interview Questions. watch

ReputationRep:
    I got pregnant whilst I was at college doing an Access to Higher Education Diploma (Science for Healthcare Practitioners).
    My end goal was to go to Sheffield Hallam and study to become a paramedic.
    Being a single mum has proved much more difficult that I thought it would, so I ended up getting a steady 9-5 admin job because you know... bills and life and all that.

Now that my little boy is 4 and at school, I’ve finally taken the plunge and decided it’s time for me to get back into education and start where I left off.
    Unfortunately, the reality is that the working hours of paramedics are not going to allow me to pursue my original dream.
    I’ve applied for MPharm Pharmacy with a Foundation Year at the UEA and have been invited for an interview.

I am now starting to panic a bit because I honestly have no clue how to sell myself when it comes to education. I’ve been to plenty of job interviews and internal promotion interviews, but never a university interview.

What kind of questions do I need to prepare for and will there be a maths/ chemistry test?
    (Also, at the risk of sounding cheeky, what’s the best way of answering any likely questions that are going to be asked?)

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.