Colchester
Visit website
Original post by kurdt209
Psychology with cognitive neuroscience from London

hey I'm from London too :smile:
Hey :smile: the Same course as well?
Hey :smile: the Same course as well?

just plain old psychology haha are you planning on moving out there?
I was looking for a cheap solution and I find out the South tower accommodation option. What about you?

I`m likely to visit them this saturday
Psychology with cognitive neuroscience from London

Oh thats cool!! Have you firmed or put as insurance?
(edited 6 years ago)
Nothing yet, just getting some more info around about the city and the Uni before making my 'first choice'
Nothing yet, just getting some more info around about the city and the Uni before making my 'first choice'

Thats good, good luck!! :smile:
I was looking for a cheap solution and I find out the South tower accommodation option. What about you?

I`m likely to visit them this saturday

I thinking about the towers too but it's just the thought of sharing toilets that's putting me off but the price!!! Visit it and have a look at all of them honestly the towers are pretty decent.

Where else have you applied to?
Original post by Spiceyjewle
Where else have you applied to?

Keele bangor goldsmith
Keele bangor goldsmith

good luck with them all! I know a some people going to goldsmiths too.
I ve been there as well to have a look around. It is a very nice place with very nice people. But I think that Essex might be more interesting and challenging
I ve been there as well to have a look around. It is a very nice place with very nice people. But I think that Essex might be more interesting and challenging

I thought that too. that's why I chose to move out. I like that it's reasonably close to London too. if you do decide to firm it you should add me on ig. just pm your @
I have firmed Essex for Financial Economics. Looking forward to get to know friends from around the world!
Original post by Nat_essex
I have firmed Essex for Financial Economics. Looking forward to get to know friends from around the world!

looking forward to meeting you too! where are you from
looking forward to meeting you too! where are you from

I’m from Malaysia, in fact I have visited UK and just got back to Malaysia few days ago. I went to the campus and it was so quiet, i’m worried that I’m making the wrong decision for choosing Essex 😂
I’m from Malaysia, in fact I have visited UK and just got back to Malaysia few days ago. I went to the campus and it was so quiet, i’m worried that I’m making the wrong decision for choosing Essex 😂

Malaysia!! I've always wanted to go there. Why do you think you're making the wrong decision?
Malaysia!! I've always wanted to go there. Why do you think you're making the wrong decision?

😂 the food here is great! Dk if you will like it tho.
I want to gain as much exposure/connections and i’m afraid that Essex might not be the best place to do that and the last time that I visited the campus, it wasn’t having the lively vibe, so kinda worried. 🙃 But I have ald made Essex my firm choice
😂 the food here is great! Dk if you will like it tho.
I want to gain as much exposure/connections and i’m afraid that Essex might not be the best place to do that and the last time that I visited the campus, it wasn’t having the lively vibe, so kinda worried. 🙃 But I have ald made Essex my firm choice

if it's it the right place for you you can change it on ucas. I think it's called ucas extra. Or you can go through adjustment but it's really **** so I don't advice that. bigger unis are usually better for connecting but you'll meet people anywhere. I know they offer work placements and year abroad.

Quick Reply

Latest