The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

HELP! MPharm Pharmacy with a Foundation Year at UEA Interview Questions.

I got pregnant whilst I was at college doing an Access to Higher Education Diploma (Science for Healthcare Practitioners).
My end goal was to go to Sheffield Hallam and study to become a paramedic.
Being a single mum has proved much more difficult that I thought it would, so I ended up getting a steady 9-5 admin job because you know... bills and life and all that.

Now that my little boy is 4 and at school, I’ve finally taken the plunge and decided it’s time for me to get back into education and start where I left off.
Unfortunately, the reality is that the working hours of paramedics are not going to allow me to pursue my original dream.
I’ve applied for MPharm Pharmacy with a Foundation Year at the UEA and have been invited for an interview.

I am now starting to panic a bit because I honestly have no clue how to sell myself when it comes to education. I’ve been to plenty of job interviews and internal promotion interviews, but never a university interview.

What kind of questions do I need to prepare for and will there be a maths/ chemistry test?
(Also, at the risk of sounding cheeky, what’s the best way of answering any likely questions that are going to be asked?)
Hi @ViktoriaSophiaa_, first of all - congratulations on your interview! :clap2:

Please don't panic - our academics in the School of Health Sciences are incredibly friendly. Our FAQs here should explain more about the day itself.

I hope this helps! :h:

- Laura, UEA Official Rep
(edited 6 years ago)
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 2
I've already done the interview, you get interviewed individually with just one interviewer and it was super friendly! It's just basic and scenario based questions and if you don't know they are still very kind about it. Don't worry about it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending