Revision Advice for Chemistry Watch

Adro789
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey.
I am doing A2s this summer in biology, chemistry and maths. For maths revision, I just read and do textbook questions on each topic then I'll start past papers soon.
However, I think my chemistry revision is inefficient. I tend to make notes on each topic (from my booklet and revision book) but this can take me 1-3 hours depending on the size of the topic. At the end of it I read over them a few times but feel like there would be more efficient ways to go about revising chemistry especially because it's getting quite complicated. I got an A at AS so it's worked so far but what other ways do you guys revise chemistry?

Thanks!
username3053866
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
what other ways do you guys revise chemistry?

Hiya, I exclusively do past paper question for all $ of my subjects and it works out pretty well for me (maths, FM, physics and chemistry) i keep doing papers until i keep getting 100% no other way around it. keep doing the same papers to, for my As's last yeri did each paper >2 times at least

hope this helps x
Adro789
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Cuddly Chemicals)
what other ways do you guys revise chemistry?

Hiya, I exclusively do past paper question for all $ of my subjects and it works out pretty well for me (maths, FM, physics and chemistry) i keep doing papers until i keep getting 100% no other way around it. keep doing the same papers to, for my As's last yeri did each paper >2 times at least

hope this helps x
Cheers. Yeah think I will do more chemistry past papers this year, I only did 4 or 5 for AS. Just don't like doing them if I haven't revised most of the topics first
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of West London
    Undergraduate Open Day - West London Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (284)
15.2%
The paper was reasonable (1037)
55.51%
Not feeling great about that exam... (404)
21.63%
It was TERRIBLE (143)
7.66%

Watched Threads