Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Revision Advice for Chemistry watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey.
    I am doing A2s this summer in biology, chemistry and maths. For maths revision, I just read and do textbook questions on each topic then I'll start past papers soon.
    However, I think my chemistry revision is inefficient. I tend to make notes on each topic (from my booklet and revision book) but this can take me 1-3 hours depending on the size of the topic. At the end of it I read over them a few times but feel like there would be more efficient ways to go about revising chemistry especially because it's getting quite complicated. I got an A at AS so it's worked so far but what other ways do you guys revise chemistry?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    what other ways do you guys revise chemistry?

Hiya, I exclusively do past paper question for all $ of my subjects and it works out pretty well for me (maths, FM, physics and chemistry) i keep doing papers until i keep getting 100% no other way around it. keep doing the same papers to, for my As's last yeri did each paper >2 times at least

hope this helps x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cuddly Chemicals)
    what other ways do you guys revise chemistry?

Hiya, I exclusively do past paper question for all $ of my subjects and it works out pretty well for me (maths, FM, physics and chemistry) i keep doing papers until i keep getting 100% no other way around it. keep doing the same papers to, for my As's last yeri did each paper >2 times at least

hope this helps x
    Cheers. Yeah think I will do more chemistry past papers this year, I only did 4 or 5 for AS. Just don't like doing them if I haven't revised most of the topics first

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.