Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I applied to UEA, Kent and Plymouth. I received offers from these universities. I also applied to Aberdeen and Dundee, but I am still waiting from both of these universities. Correct me if I am wrong, may be I haven't received an offer yet, due to the debate of what both of these universities would regard me as - RUK or EU student. I moved to the UK in 2002, from Holland. Due to living in England for such a long time, I have decided to apply for SFE. I let both universities know that I am applying to SFE. So I don't get why they the application process is taking so long.
    Is there anyone else who has applied to any Scottish university and are experiencing the same issue as me?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Clemence99)
    I applied to UEA, Kent and Plymouth. I received offers from these universities. I also applied to Aberdeen and Dundee, but I am still waiting from both of these universities. Correct me if I am wrong, may be I haven't received an offer yet, due to the debate of what both of these universities would regard me as - RUK or EU student. I moved to the UK in 2002, from Holland. Due to living in England for such a long time, I have decided to apply for SFE. I let both universities know that I am applying to SFE. So I don't get why they the application process is taking so long.
    Is there anyone else who has applied to any Scottish university and are experiencing the same issue as me?
    Have you contacted them to ask when they expect to make a decision? There’s a chance that they have been in touch with you and their emails were blocked by a spam filter.

ReputationRep:
    since when u sent them ?

ReputationRep:
    Thank for putting the time and effort to reply to my forum. I heard back from the uni and they recently told me that, they have awarded me the £1,820 tution fee and my application has been moved onto the next stage.

Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.