Turn on thread page Beta

If I could, I'd never sleep. Well I mean I do enjoy an occasional 4pm nap.
    But aside from that, I don't think I've ever really wanted to go to sleep.

I'd pull more all nighters if I could, they don't even make me tired. But the reason I don't do them regularly or for more than a couple days is because I don't want to damage my body and I also get chest pains if stay up too many hours.

How do you motivate yourself to sleep early?

I exercise, I eat well, I don't oversleep. Even if I do wake up early every morning I still don't get tired.

The only time I don't procrastinate before sleep is when I've been drinking.

Throughout my life I've had difficulty falling asleep but often there are also times in my life where I can fall asleep reasonably quickly. But first I have to procrastinate for a few hours.

E.g right now my dissertation is handed in and I don't have another deadline for 2 months. Exams aren't for a while and generally my life is good. I don't have those worries before bed. But I still don't want to sleep.

I hate having to pause my life and what I'm doing for sleep.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.