Turn on thread page Beta

Why haven't I found a boyfriend yet? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah00)
    lol its sad but true. Best to get it over an done with, than obbsessing over it

its not about others judgement, its about leaving it too late and then you regret it later because now your expectations are too different from reality.
    Leaving it late would be like 40 - 23 is not old that’s just distorted lol
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ANM775)
    seek out a female dating coach or something

something is going very wrong if you're course is 90% male and nobody is trying it on

with such supply and demand in your favour you should be getting multiple offers

..or maybe your standards are too high.......
    "supply and demand" lmao

ReputationRep:
    u tryna get the pipe?

ReputationRep:
    Everyone tryna get the pipe these days. All these young whippersnappers *shakes head*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm an 18 year old female in my first year of university and I've never had a boyfriend. I'm doing an engineering degree as well so that says a lot because my course is like 90% male lol. I sometimes have crushes on guys but then when I get to know them I realise they're not right for me. I have never really felt that connection with someone, and idk if there's something wrong with me or I just haven't met the right person yet? It seems like everyone is getting into relationships at this stage so I don't have many options left lmao
    Real connections are made after at least a couple dates. Don't expect perfect chemistry from the get-go because it won't happen. Just find someone you think is attractive and reasonable and give them a shot.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 8, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.