Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, been a while since I was on TSR, I hope you are all well!

My question is for anyone that has studied/is studying the LPC full time. How many hours do you guys normally work per day/per week, on average?

The reason I ask is that I suffer from M.E. which albeit whilst improving still has a significant effect on my energy levels.

Bit of context, I got a 2:1 on my degree from Nottingham, currently studying the GDL part-time, teaching around 20 hours a week alongside some pro bono work (I'm not incapacitated - it's more for financial reasons).
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Reviewer
    It's not "hard" there's just lots of it. More application of knowledge than reciting case names as is done on the GDL.
    They suggest around 3 hours prep for each SGS topic but some weeks require much more or double prep.

If you keep up and keep going despite the odd intense week here and there, you'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mimir)
    It's not "hard" there's just lots of it. More application of knowledge than reciting case names as is done on the GDL.
    They suggest around 3 hours prep for each SGS topic but some weeks require much more or double prep.

If you keep up and keep going despite the odd intense week here and there, you'll be fine
    Thanks for the reply!

How many hours a week would you say you spend?

ReputationRep:
    Any hours roughly please guys?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 10, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.