Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JaseyB)
    Nothing to feel embarrassed about you are making positive changes. When I started on my own weight loss journey about 9months ago, I never told anyone about it and just did it. When people noticed I had such a mixed reaction from the people I know, mostly positive but some not so - I just ignored the naysayers and now even they have to admit that they were wrong to try to discourage me. Btw I am a whopping 10stone lighter than what I was.

Still love a little junk food myself every now and then this week alone I have already eaten 5 easter eggs and 6 cadbury's twirl bars - (3 large easter eggs and 2 small ones).
    I’m just really unhappy about my weight tbh. Omg congratulations, 10 stone is a massive achievement, you should be very proud of yourself ugh there will always be negative ppl, glad you proved them wrong😀

It doesnt matter what you eat tbh. Just as long it doesnt go over how much youre meant to consume. I’m eating whatever i want but reducing it because honestly wheres the fun in that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jheinexx)
    I’m just really unhappy about my weight tbh. Omg congratulations, 10 stone is a massive achievement, you should be very proud of yourself ugh there will always be negative ppl, glad you proved them wrong😀

It doesnt matter what you eat tbh. Just as long it doesnt go over how much youre meant to consume. I’m eating whatever i want but reducing it because honestly wheres the fun in that?
    Thankyou I am. Exactly how I started - infact the only change I made at first was to reduce the amount of chips I was eating. But after reducing this here and that there and a little tweak here and there my overall diet has completely changed, for the better. It's kinda mad how you don't really notice the small changes so much but looking back it has turned into a total overall.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness blogs threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.