Turn on thread page Beta

I really want a girlfriend! What do i do? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thanks. On a gap year right now 👍
    I'm so confused right now as I skipped all the previous pages and read what that guy said. Sooo can like someone plz explain what's going on?

(Original post by tiarichards16)
    I'm so confused right now as I skipped all the previous pages and read what that guy said. Sooo can like someone plz explain what's going on?
    Don’t worry, everything sorted
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Don’t worry, everything sorted
    Oh ok then

ReputationRep:
    What a roller coaster of emotions I went through reading this thread

ReputationRep:
    This thread is very relatable lol, I feel lonely af even though most people my age are single anyway...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cutiek)
    my line is opened you can talk to me as friends and you know we’ll see what happens later on im very nice and funny, i dont care about physical appearance all i care about is emotion and whats on the inside <3
    Hi, i'm gonna have to disagree with you slightly cause speaking from observation and experience, girls say they don't care about physical appearance but you have to like the persons appearance a bit for them to have your attention? cause otherwise you would go for anyone and everyone based on that logic but i havent seen that happen in the real world! it'd be nice to talk to you and find out more about your opinion if you want!

(Original post by alicelmoro2)
    This thread is very relatable lol, I feel lonely af even though most people my age are single anyway...
    I’m so used to being lonely now, but if you ever feel lonely I’m definitely more than happy to message you and we can have a chat if you want?

ReputationRep:
    Hi! i feel the opposite way as in most of my friends are either single by choice or are in relationships so i feel left out! how old are you cause you say most people your age are single so dw! if you want someone to talk to your more than welcome to talk to me!

ReputationRep:
    Didn’t want to create a whole thread but would appreciate an urgent reply/advice..

Totally confused and feeling bad
    ... I hate seeing my crush everyday and I just can’t say hey , he has my Snapchat and I swear he’s always among the 1st 3 to view .
    I just wanna become his friend.

I am thinking about sending him a text just to see him after his class b4 we part coz I won’t see him till Monday.

Do u guys think this is a good idea?

Btw am a girl
    I’d say go for it

ReputationRep:
    The early beatles stuff was pretty bad, but the later stuff 1967-70 when they were tripping acid they were excellent. But nah greatest band ever is led zeppelin. Red hot chilli peppers are alright but I don’t really listen to them.

If you like any one of: The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, David Bowie, Ramones, Sex Pistols, The Cure, The Smiths, The Stone Roses, Oasis, Nirvana, Blur, Manic Street Preachers, Radiohead, The Killers, then we can be friends ☺️
    Okay please pm me because I like almost all of these bands.

Okay please pm me because I like almost all of these bands.
    I’ll message you when I’m back home late tonight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by username2885988)
    **** him then, you can do way better
    So today he actually came up and talked to me without me initiating, I think he felt guilty, maybe be he thought he was the reason I didn’t show up on Monday for the Math lesson.
    ☺️

ReputationRep:
    I’ve felt for a long time that I wasn’t ready for a relationship but suddenly it’s hit me in the past few weeks - I’d love the feeling of having a girlfirend. I desperately would love to have a beautiful women inside and outside with me. But thing is I’m so shy and I don’t have many friends so I’m probably not going to attract anyone. I’m on a gap year too working so it’s gonna be so hard finding anyone. I really don’t know what to do, I’d love some advice to help me out
    grindr

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 14, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.