Turn on thread page Beta

I really want a girlfriend! What do i do? watch

(Original post by Anonymous)
    No one’s gagging for me no one’s messaged me and the two people I’ve messaged have no officially rejected me... so so sad 😔
    That is a sad tale. Get back on tinder, at least you know the girls you match will be attracted to you.
    Or post a pic on TSR so girls know what they're getting themselves in for.
    I'd avoid a TSR relationship though unless you're actually from the same area. Wouldn't advise starting a weird long distance online relationship.

ReputationRep:
    OP is chatting pure ****. we are now in love and youre all invited to the wedding 💕 bring vodka

joking we are DMing
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by Rugbygirl2k16)
    OP is chatting pure ****. we are now in love and youre all invited to the wedding 💕 bring vodka

joking we are DMing
    I’ve sent you another selfie of myself, please tell me you think this one is hot 🙏 Xxx ❤️

ReputationRep:
    I’ve sent you another selfie of myself, please tell me you think this one is hot 🙏 Xxx ❤️
    ****ing gorgeous but pls pop it away love 💕

****ing gorgeous but pls pop it away love 💕
    But you told me small penises are your biggest turn on??? 😔

ReputationRep:
    wtf this went from pg to 18 real quick

ReputationRep:
    But you told me small penises are your biggest turn on??? 😔
    uno me too well

ReputationRep:
    Guys me n OP are now in love

uno me too well
    Right after exchanging pictures and having a chat with you I’m going to publicly say the following:

I think you are beautiful and we actually have a lot in common, and even though we live a distance away from each other I’d love it if we could arrange to meet somewhere, I’m willing to come to you. Maybe for a romantic lunch or something? Lets arrange something on dm?

Please give me a chance! I think I’ve fallen in love with you! Please I’d love this chance, we can make each other’s lives so much better!

I love you,

Anonymous X ❤️

ReputationRep:
    Right after exchanging pictures and having a chat with you I’m going to publicly say the following:

I think you are beautiful and we actually have a lot in common, and even though we live a distance away from each other I’d love it if we could arrange to meet somewhere, I’m willing to come to you. Maybe for a romantic lunch or something? Lets arrange something on dm?

Please give me a chance! I think I’ve fallen in love with you! Please I’d love this chance, we can make each other’s lives so much better!

I love you,

Anonymous X ❤️
    This is so unexpected 😢 I didn't think you felt the same way!

let's just go to the registry office right away 😍😍 why wait? nonny youre my soul mate 💕💕

This is so unexpected 😢 I didn't think you felt the same way!

let's just go to the registry office right away 😍😍 why wait? nonny youre my soul mate 💕💕
    Nah we can get married later!! sex comes first! Didn’t you notice from my posts that I’m ridiculously thirsty and desperate for some action - like RIGHT NOW. But seriously I’m gonna go to sleep but yeah hopefully you can make the date that we’ve arranged (unless youre a troll mugging me off). You’re beautiful and I’d love to see you in person and escalate things.

Love you, sleep tight xxx (p.s. don’t let any other guy slip into that bed of yours!)

It’s all love sweetness XXX ❤️

Nah we can get married later!! sex comes first! Didn’t you notice from my posts that I’m ridiculously thirsty and desperate for some action - like RIGHT NOW. But seriously I’m gonna go to sleep but yeah hopefully you can make the date that we’ve arranged (unless youre a troll mugging me off). You’re beautiful and I’d love to see you in person and escalate things.

Love you, sleep tight xxx (p.s. don’t let any other guy slip into that bed of yours!)

It’s all love sweetness XXX ❤️
    wtf is this sh*t

ReputationRep:
    wtf is this sh*t
    I actually don't ****ing know 😂

ReputationRep:
    why are all these girls with bfs so keen to slide into op's dms??
    It’s more of a “don’t talk to me” than an actual serious thing haha I don’t really

Make sure you get each other's fb first before you arrange anything or get too deep.

ReputationRep:
    I love you Rugbygirl2k16 xD you are literally the best 😂😂😂 that was the funniest series of messages I’ve read in a while

ReputationRep:
    Make sure you get each other's fb first before you arrange anything or get too deep.
    I'm just joking about, please don't worry about me xx im not genuinely pulling on the student room

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by getmeoffmyphone)
    I love you Rugbygirl2k16 xD you are literally the best 😂😂😂 that was the funniest series of messages I’ve read in a while
    thank you angel 💕 hmu bc Im lonely and need pals

Jesus this is sad

I'm just joking about, please don't worry about me xx im not genuinely pulling on the student room
    Oh I see how it is then, you’ve turned your back on me... gutted 😔😔😔😔😢😞

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 14, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.