Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm want to become a primary school teacher, I've been looking into different universities but I've recently heard that sometimes apprenticeships can be a better option as some courses are not taken seriously and can be a waste of time and money, in regards to becoming a primary school teacher what would be the best option?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by carolinadillon)
    I'm want to become a primary school teacher, I've been looking into different universities but I've recently heard that sometimes apprenticeships can be a better option as some courses are not taken seriously and can be a waste of time and money, in regards to becoming a primary school teacher what would be the best option?
    https://www.prospects.ac.uk/jobs-and...-into-teaching

Get good grades and then either do a teaching degree or one which is suitable for teaching i.e in a subject you enjoy and would like to teach.

https://www.prospects.ac.uk/jobs-and...-into-teaching

I would do a teaching degree aimed at primary school children.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 8, 2018

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.