Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If anyone has any struggles or rants about year 11 then feel free to rant below, I thought it would be a nice idea as we can all support each other and get it off our chests.

My rant(if you’re interested): I’m obviously stressed for the exams. And now revision is in full swing i’m just tired all the time and there’s still so much homework and so much to do revision wise and it stresses me out. I’m an organised person which is a good thing for this year though. And art ESA there’s SO MUCH to do and only like 5 weeks until the exam.. It’s horrible..
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by jesxx)
    If anyone has any struggles or rants about year 11 then feel free to rant below, I thought it would be a nice idea as we can all support each other and get it off our chests.

My rant(if you’re interested): I’m obviously stressed for the exams. And now revision is in full swing i’m just tired all the time and there’s still so much homework and so much to do revision wise and it stresses me out. I’m an organised person which is a good thing for this year though. And art ESA there’s SO MUCH to do and only like 5 weeks until the exam.. It’s horrible..
    Keep reminding yourself why you are doing them, what good grades will help you achieve and that it doesnt last for long. After the exams you can chill.

ps A levels and uni exams are even more stressful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Keep reminding yourself why you are doing them, what good grades will help you achieve and that it doesnt last for long. After the exams you can chill.

ps A levels and uni exams are even more stressful.
    I can imagine - i guess its better then though as you’re just doing things you like (hopefully) rather than RE and French... which i hate! These new exams also have a level content in them which sucks too. But it’s alright because as you say it’ll be over soon for a long holiday.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Churchill College Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  3. Richmond, The American International University in London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.