Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, is there anyone out there looking at applying for the MSc in CAMH at UCLAN?

I’m also looking for some advice regarding finances from anyone who has done a part time MSc whilst working part time!??!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Lucyj09)

I’m also looking for some advice regarding finances from anyone who has done a part time MSc whilst working part time!??!
    There are people who do part time masters while working so you aren't alone. It's really a question of managing your time well, staying motivated and making time for breaks.

ReputationRep:

Hi !
    Did you do this course in the end?
    I am thinking about it and I am looking to hear a bit more about students experiences of the MSc!

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I haven’t ended up applying! But if I do, I would only star this year 😊

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I have applied for the course!!!!!! 😍😍

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I have applied for the course!!!!!! 😍😍
    Hi! I’ll also be in the course. 😬

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow! I found out yesterday I got a place! How exciting! It would be great to chat? Do you have Facebook?😊 maybe private message might be best? 😆

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow that’s great news! Yes I have Facebook and would be made up to chat to someone about it 😊

ReputationRep:
    I’m so excited! 😍 my names is if you want to search me 😊 I would private message you but I don’t know how to do it on here🤦🏼*♀️ I’ll just delete my message after you’ve replied otherwise I might have everyone adding me!😅

ReputationRep:
    Haha me neither I literally just signed up to this 🙈 I’ll look for you 🕵🏼*♀️

ReputationRep:
    Hi are you both starting the course this September as a masters? I have just been accepted today! X

ReputationRep:
    👋🏻 hey. Yes as the masters. Great news x

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Yes! Will be starting in September on the MSc too 😊

ReputationRep:
    Fantastic! If you wouldn’t mind an add on Facebook I have lots of questions? Haha x

ReputationRep:
    Also does anyone know when we are studying for the block periods how often are we in university? I was hoping three days but that might be wishful thinking?! X

ReputationRep:
    Hey you’re best emailing student services for clarification. I’m under the impression it’s just one day a week as not heard about the block periods.

ReputationRep:
    I’ve created a Facebook group so look for the course title and add away

ReputationRep:
    I’m so sorry I’ve looked for it on Facebook and can’t find a thing. Could you possibly share the link and delete it? Thank you x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MENTALhlthnurse)
    Also does anyone know when we are studying for the block periods how often are we in university? I was hoping three days but that might be wishful thinking?! X
    Hey! There’s a Facebook group now that Clare just set up called ‘MCs Child and Adolescent Mental Health’ if you type that in then you should find it, if not search my name ‘Lucy Celina’ and I can add you in. In terms of days, I’ve been in touch with the course leader, it’s 1 day a week, any more and I wouldn’t have been able to do it so I’m thankful 😂 but yeah try find us and we can chat more, hopefully help each other with some details and what we don’t know there’s no doubt we can find out 😊😊

University open days

• University of East Anglia (UEA)
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Secondary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Oct '18
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.