Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone in Derby Uni that likes kpop? I used to do kpop dancing back in school and college but now am really starting to miss it. I miss dancing in a group and if there was anyone interested in making a kpop dance group (experienced or not) message me. My goal is to get at least 20 people to be interested so next academic year i could make a society for it as there are currently no dance or Korean Culture societies. Anyway i think i'd be really cool if there was finally a kpop dance group/class in Derby.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

ReputationRep:
    Hey I’m at Derby Uni and I’m obsessed with kpop!! I’ve met a friend that is the same as me and my other friend is starting to like it too. I would love to do the dance class thing it would be so fun !! I love learning the routines but the most people I’ve had learning it is me and two others at home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Racheldriver)
    Hey I’m at Derby Uni and I’m obsessed with kpop!! I’ve met a friend that is the same as me and my other friend is starting to like it too. I would love to do the dance class thing it would be so fun !! I love learning the routines but the most people I’ve had learning it is me and two others at home.
    Awesome! Where in derby do you live if u don't mind me asking or just pm me

ReputationRep:
    Don't go to Derby uni BUT i love kpop especially BTS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khadija.R123)
    Omg same ARMY who's you're buas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amzyrads)
    Omg same ARMY who's you're buas
    Jimin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khadija.R123)
    They're so cool! Gotta love baepsae 😄 or gogo

ReputationRep:
    I love kpop kdrama kshows and I live in Derby... next year I will do international tourism management in derby university but Buxton campus.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Pandalover143)
    Is there anyone in Derby Uni that likes kpop? I used to do kpop dancing back in school and college but now am really starting to miss it. I miss dancing in a group and if there was anyone interested in making a kpop dance group (experienced or not) message me. My goal is to get at least 20 people to be interested so next academic year i could make a society for it as there are currently no dance or Korean Culture societies. Anyway i think i'd be really cool if there was finally a kpop dance group/class in Derby.
    Hi Pandalover143,

You could set this up as a Society with in the Union of Students. You need to have interest to set up as a society, but you could start up as a micro society and look at growing in to a society as interest grows and develops.

If you get in contact with our society co-coordinator he will be able to assist you in setting this society up. His email [email protected].

Thanks,

Callum

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.