Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi gang,

Just got my deanery and I've been allocated to my first choice of NW.
    Decile: 38
    SJT: 39
    EPM: 77.092

Really really want to live in Manchester preferably and if not Liverpool. But I don't know anything about the area or hospitals. Things that are important to me are a good social life and good teaching, not being forgotten/overlooked.
    I currently have no steadfast interests but I think I may like to pursue acute care common stem for ED or MAU, poss oncology. Does anyone have any recommendations for where I should apply?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Also am I likely to get Manchester or Liverpool with my score being quite average?

ReputationRep:
    HI, I'm just starting my 5th year. Thinking of applying to NW as well, and also thinking of going to Manchester. So did you end up getting into Manchester? And is your hospital quite central? Thanks so much!

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for foundation schools at the moment and thinking about putting north west first. I'm wondering about going for isle of man or somewhere in the lakes. Does anyone know once we get accepted into the deanery whether you then apply for a region or do you just rank all the jobs in the region?Also what's life like? I'm looking for a hospital that has a nice community feeling (somewhere where everyone lives in the same area and there is a good atmosphere), does anyone have any recommendations?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 5, 2018
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.