Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    what a-levels do u want to do btw
    Buisness,Law,Sociology.BTW i would be happy to ditch Buisness if it contains significant Maths Content however on most sixth forms/colleges it states only a Grade 5 in English is needed,which i dont have also.I only have a Grade 4 in English

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ty457)
    Buisness,Law,Sociology.BTW i would be happy to ditch Buisness if it contains significant Maths Content however on most sixth forms/colleges it states only a Grade 5 in English is needed,which i dont have also.I only have a Grade 4 in English
    Have you thought of doing something more vocational? I think for you Btechs would be a good Idea. You can still go to university with a btech.
    A-levels aren't everything

ReputationRep:
    what a-levels do u want to do btw
    BTW is their anyway i can cancel the retake ! They are not offering a refund,however i dont want to be under that pressure,is their anyway i can cancel even though they are saying they cannot and wont due to terms and conditions i signed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ty457)
    BTW is their anyway i can cancel the retake ! They are not offering a refund,however i dont want to be under that pressure,is their anyway i can cancel even though they are saying they cannot and wont due to terms and conditions i signed
    idk , i thought they would have because u failed it first time

ReputationRep:
    idk , i thought they would have because u failed it first time
    I failed the first one at secondary school though.I am asking for a refund at the private centre.However they said the Exam Boards do not process after refunds after the deadline which has passed ? So what do i do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ty457)
    I failed the first one at secondary school though.I am asking for a refund at the private centre.However they said the Exam Boards do not process after refunds after the deadline which has passed ? So what do i do
    revise

ReputationRep:
    revise
    Should i switch to higher or stick with foundation.I really dont think i am going to get 50% on every paper which is what is needed for a gRade 4.While on higher you only need 20-25% for Grade 5.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ty457)
    Should i switch to higher or stick with foundation.I really dont think i am going to get 50% on every paper which is what is needed for a gRade 4.While on higher you only need 20-25% for Grade 5.
    if u can then go for it

ReputationRep:
    if u can then go for it
    Best revision materials...and websites

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ty457)
    Best revision materials...and websites
    maths genie is the best i can think of

ReputationRep:
    I still dont know weather i should do higher,if i failed foundation,how can i do higher.However Grade 5 is much easier to get on a higher paper but twice as hard.Stuck.

ReputationRep:
    I've got another problem mate.Even though the Goverment has said Grade 4 is a Pass and you should be able to proceed to Level 3 Courses most Sixth forms and Colleges are demanding a 5.I have only got a 4 in Language and Literature,what do i do ? I am not BTEC Courses i want to do A Levels so what do i do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ty457)
    I've got another problem mate.Even though the Goverment has said Grade 4 is a Pass and you should be able to proceed to Level 3 Courses most Sixth forms and Colleges are demanding a 5.I have only got a 4 in Language and Literature,what do i do ? I am not BTEC Courses i want to do A Levels so what do i do
    bruv i got my own problems just talk to different people about it

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.