Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hey guys! I am a bit confused with the student loan repayment. I received a letter from student loan asking about my information, I am graduated and unemployed at the moment so I tick the unemployed option and sent the form back with my bank statements and also my mum’s sign on the form’s declaration section as a evidence of her supporting my living costs. However how can I find out if they accepted my evidence or not because when I logged in to the repayment website don’t have any changes at all, I also checked the mail section but they didn’t send out anymore letters asking for evidence. Since they mentioned that the deadline is going to be April I am quite worry now, thank you!
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.