Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying as an EU student and I'm not sure if I should add a proof of my parents' income to my tuition fee loan application: I have been living in the UK for six months, so I'm not eligible for a maintenance loan (which I guess the proof of income was for), but I would like to apply to income-based scholarships... Also my parents are separated so if I do send the documents I guess I should only attach the income of the parent who is responsible for me (and the document stating that they are legally separated)?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by a_minz)
    I'm applying as an EU student and I'm not sure if I should add a proof of my parents' income to my tuition fee loan application: I have been living in the UK for six months, so I'm not eligible for a maintenance loan (which I guess the proof of income was for), but I would like to apply to income-based scholarships... Also my parents are separated so if I do send the documents I guess I should only attach the income of the parent who is responsible for me (and the document stating that they are legally separated)?
    Hi Minz,

Once assessed for the Tuition Fee loan we will check with the HEP to see if students are entitled to the EU Bursary, if so students will automatically be sent the EU Bursary form to complete.

Students who are eligible will be required to provide evidence of their income, this should be in the form of an Employers letter on company headed paper stating yearly earnings, the EU tax year runs from 1 January to 31 December. This does not need to be translated.

A copy of the document stating that they are legally separated would be accepted.

Regards Rona

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.