Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    *Relationship between Islamophobia and Religiosity*

Hi!

I am a final year Psychology undergraduate at the University of Southampton. This study will be used as my final year empirical research project. The primary objective of the study is to investigate at how different ways people internalize their religion have an impact on prejudice, ie. How different ways non-Muslim internalize their religion can either encourage or discourage Islamophobia. The study also looks into religious fundamentalism (exclusivism of religion) and intergroup contacts concerning prejudice.

You are requested to fill up an online survey that is 15 minutes long or less. You will be asked a series of questions on your religious involvement and your view on Islam and Muslims. If you are an undergraduate at the University of Southampton taking a Psychology module, you will receive two research credits for your participation.

*Are there any benefits in my taking part?*

If you decide to take part in this study, you will contribute to our understanding of the relationship between religiosity and prejudice (Islamophobia) and ways to tackle this issues.

*Why have I been asked to participate?*

Any Non-Muslim who are aged 18 and above can take part in this study should you wish

*Where can I get more information?*

If you have any questions about the study, please contact the researcher, Norsaidi Serail [email protected] or my supervisor, Dr Shui-I Shih [email protected]

Thank you for your participation!

https://www.isurvey.soton.ac.uk/27062

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.