Turn on thread page Beta

Holiday Destination Decisions watch

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have a good ideas of where me, my mum and my three brothers can go on holiday to? (preferably abroad) As my mum is booking us a holiday and we are unsure of the destination but want to be booked before May.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by tiarichards16)
    Does anyone have a good ideas of where me, my mum and my three brothers can go on holiday to? (preferably abroad) As my mum is booking us a holiday and we are unsure of the destination but want to be booked before May.
    How old are your brothers? If they're quite young, you could go to Disneyland in Florida. It makes a nice family holiday. Also consider San Francisco if you've already been to Disneyland.

ReputationRep:
    Most importantly is what budget your mum has set for the trip. Then we can start to give ideas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    How old are your brothers? If they're quite young, you could go to Disneyland in Florida. It makes a nice family holiday. Also consider San Francisco if you've already been to Disneyland.
    Hudson is 7yrs old, Lawson is 4yrs old and Dane is 18yrs old

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frances98)
    Most importantly is what budget your mum has set for the trip. Then we can start to give ideas

£5000, we normally go all inclusive and the hotels are 4/5 star with waterslides

ReputationRep:
    I'd say the Costa Del Sol is nice Nerja or Belmardena (not sure if i spelled that right). There is loads to do for all ages nice pools and water parks all over the place sight seeing if that your thing and a lively night life. the beaches are pretty good but I'd avoid swimming because of the sewage problem but there are a lot of pools and reservoirs you can go to boats you can rent and some lovely villages just up the road from Nerja is what has been awarded the prettiest village in Spain Frigiliana where I actually own a house the pool there is 2 euros for the whole day (opens at about 13:00) in the day and about 1 euro for the little ones. If you wan to explore a bit inland from Malaga there is El Chorro which is well worth a visit take down a picnic for lunch rent a pedalo boat go climbing if you want you can also camp or rent a cabin down there for a night (take food). Hope that helps a bit PM me if you want to know about any more things to do in the area I've got loads (like a gator park)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathanemptage)
    I'd say the Costa Del Sol is nice Nerja or Belmardena (not sure if i spelled that right). There is loads to do for all ages nice pools and water parks all over the place sight seeing if that your thing and a lively night life. the beaches are pretty good but I'd avoid swimming because of the sewage problem but there are a lot of pools and reservoirs you can go to boats you can rent and some lovely villages just up the road from Nerja is what has been awarded the prettiest village in Spain Frigiliana where I actually own a house the pool there is 2 euros for the whole day (opens at about 13:00) in the day and about 1 euro for the little ones. If you wan to explore a bit inland from Malaga there is El Chorro which is well worth a visit take down a picnic for lunch rent a pedalo boat go climbing if you want you can also camp or rent a cabin down there for a night (take food). Hope that helps a bit PM me if you want to know about any more things to do in the area I've got loads (like a gator park)
    Costa Del Sol looks beautiful :ahee:, thank you for your idea :adore:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiarichards16)
    Costa Del Sol looks beautiful :ahee:, thank you for your idea :adore:
    Your welcome if you venture to Frigiliana go and get a drink or even a meal at La Bodeguilla (my favorite restaurant in the village) the staff are friendly and the food is what you might class as peasant food and typically Spanish but the main selling point of the place is the view it's to die for you can see right down the valley and then out to sea.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.