Turn on thread page Beta

Theresa May is sexist for using mansplaining watch

ReputationRep:
    As tempting as it is to cheer when a Conservative use leftist weapons against Labour, it leaves a very sour taste in the mouth. You cannot simultaneously hold that identity politics is bad and castigate the leader of the opposition for 'mansplaining'. It concedes their argument.

Next time Abbott or Thornberry or someone of that ilk has a go at a male Tory for daring to explain something in a debate it'll be hard to point out how childish and moronic it is. They can point to a Tory PM doing the exact same thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Itsthe)
    Feminist pig, have no substance to your argument or a counter argument so you resort to this
    If you say so. Are 15 years old?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeBruyne18)
    It tends to come from the centre-left or liberals, not from Corbyn.
    if Corbyn gets in that stuff is coming right with him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByEeek)
    If you say so. Are 15 years old?
    That’s a nice why to show how you lost the argument, refer to me as 15 because you have nothing better to say. Go hide in your hole hypocrite
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Itsthe)
    That’s a nice why to show how you lost the argument, refer to me as 15 because you have nothing better to say. Go hide in your hole hypocrite
    You are very funny. I believe it was you who started all this by calling me a feminist pig. And you accuse me of shutting down the debate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByEeek)
    You are very funny. I believe it was you who started all this by calling me a feminist pig. And you accuse me of shutting down the debate.
    Hahah stfu, lol nah I’m joking I was trying to be a troll and tried to get a reaction out of you but well played
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 11, 2018
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.