Turn on thread page Beta

What school shoes do you wear ?? Me and my sister wear pumps watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi what school shoes do you wear and how strict is your school uniform ??
    My school uniform is a school jumper schoo polo shirt and black school trousers and were allowed to wear plain black lace up pumps as school shoes so me and my sister wear pumps as school shoes

What school shoes do you wear and how strict is your school uniform

ReputationRep:
    Me and my sister both wear the shoe zone lace up pumps which only cost £4 a pair

ReputationRep:
    I wear Dr Martens dolly shoes for school - my school's uniform isn't too strict but is also very strict at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JedEmily)
    I wear Dr Martens dolly shoes for school - my school's uniform isn't too strict but is also very strict at the same time.
    My school are strict to be fair you have to be wearing proper school shoes or lace up pumps not allowed to wear vans boots or trainers
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Why have I seen several different variations of this post several times in the past few months?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imfj200)
    My school are strict to be fair you have to be wearing proper school shoes or lace up pumps not allowed to wear vans boots or trainers
    We can wear vans, converse, slip-ons, lace ups or Dr Martens as long as they are completely black, although the DM's are allowed their yellow stitching and label.

ReputationRep:
    We can wear vans, converse, slip-ons, lace ups or Dr Martens as long as they are completely black, although the DM's are allowed their yellow stitching and label.
    Oh mine is a lot stricter only plain black leather school shoes or plain black lace up pumps

ReputationRep:
    My best friend used to wear vans but got told he has to wear proper school shoes or pumps my school got stricter on uniform at the start of this term he wears pumps like me now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imfj200)
    same
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by DrawTheLine)
    Why have I seen several different variations of this post several times in the past few months?
    it's been going on for a few years actually
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    Oh jeez seriously? That's pretty sad.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by DrawTheLine)
    Oh jeez seriously? That's pretty sad.
    at this point I'm thinking and hoping it's automated trolling but, it doesn't make sense. someone actually sat behind a keyboard and made threads on tsr about this same topic (school uniform) for the 3 years I'm on here.

ReputationRep:
    What are people on about this is my first post

ReputationRep:
    I have definitely seen this exact thread before.

(Original post by ihatePE)
    years? **** me

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.