GCSE Inspector Calls Question Watch

abcdef007
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Is it certain that one question will be about a theme and one about a character in the GCSE exam? If so can revise just the characters, which I find easier to write? Of course, I will also revise context and themes anyway, but mainly characters.
SillyPig123
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
No. To my knowlage it is completely random, however you might want to speak to your teachers to check.
Lemur14
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by abcdef007)
Is it certain that one question will be about a theme and one about a character in the GCSE exam? If so can revise just the characters, which I find easier to write? Of course, I will also revise context and themes anyway, but mainly characters.
Hi there :wavey: I've moved your thread to the English study help forum where hopefully you'll get more answers In future, it's best to select the subject from the list here and create a thread in there instead :yep: If you want to see where threads belong, check out this thread

As said above, it can be two themes, two characters or one of each, so you'll have to learn the themes as well. However, often characters link directly to themes so this might help you
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18

Do you like exams?