Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

For context, I am an 18 year old male virgin.

For some reason I get turned on at the thought of being humiliated/dominated in a sexual way and often think along those lines when masterbating.

I have always been a bit like this but never given it much thought. I can get off normally and I am sure I would enjoy a normal sexual encounter but there is something about being submissive that gets to me.

As a bloke this feels weird and i worry I have a mental issue/ it is linked to my hypochondria+ general anxiety.

If you knew me in real life you would think I am a normal confident bloke so it is not as if it affects me too much.

I just worry that it is not healthy to fantises being dominated by a woman and that it is bad for my mental state.

Honestly given such an opportunity I would likely not even go through to it because I do portray myself as a powerful character and would not want a dent in my ego

I do have a dominating personality that is i initiate discussion I take leadership in group activities, I do speeches, I debate etc etc... yet when it comes to sexual desire there is nothing that turns me on than being at the will of a woman my age that I have a weakness for.

Do i have issues?

No weird at all and probably one of the more common sexual fantasies. It's got absolutely nothing to do with any mental issues or your ego.

No, you don't have a mental issue.

That said this forum isn't kink friendly (mods similarly seem to get twitchy) in the slightest so you'd be better off going to /r/bdsm or similar if you're interested in researching.
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.