I think I am a masochist? Do I have issues? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
For context, I am an 18 year old male virgin.

For some reason I get turned on at the thought of being humiliated/dominated in a sexual way and often think along those lines when masterbating.

I have always been a bit like this but never given it much thought. I can get off normally and I am sure I would enjoy a normal sexual encounter but there is something about being submissive that gets to me.

As a bloke this feels weird and i worry I have a mental issue/ it is linked to my hypochondria+ general anxiety.

If you knew me in real life you would think I am a normal confident bloke so it is not as if it affects me too much.

I just worry that it is not healthy to fantises being dominated by a woman and that it is bad for my mental state.

Honestly given such an opportunity I would likely not even go through to it because I do portray myself as a powerful character and would not want a dent in my ego

I do have a dominating personality that is i initiate discussion I take leadership in group activities, I do speeches, I debate etc etc... yet when it comes to sexual desire there is nothing that turns me on than being at the will of a woman my age that I have a weakness for.

Do i have issues?
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
No weird at all and probably one of the more common sexual fantasies. It's got absolutely nothing to do with any mental issues or your ego.
_gcx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
No, you don't have a mental issue.

That said this forum isn't kink friendly (mods similarly seem to get twitchy) in the slightest so you'd be better off going to /r/bdsm or similar if you're interested in researching.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (281)
27.5%
No (741)
72.5%

Watched Threads