Turn on thread page Beta

I think I am a masochist? Do I have issues? watch

For context, I am an 18 year old male virgin.

For some reason I get turned on at the thought of being humiliated/dominated in a sexual way and often think along those lines when masterbating.

I have always been a bit like this but never given it much thought. I can get off normally and I am sure I would enjoy a normal sexual encounter but there is something about being submissive that gets to me.

As a bloke this feels weird and i worry I have a mental issue/ it is linked to my hypochondria+ general anxiety.

If you knew me in real life you would think I am a normal confident bloke so it is not as if it affects me too much.

I just worry that it is not healthy to fantises being dominated by a woman and that it is bad for my mental state.

Honestly given such an opportunity I would likely not even go through to it because I do portray myself as a powerful character and would not want a dent in my ego

I do have a dominating personality that is i initiate discussion I take leadership in group activities, I do speeches, I debate etc etc... yet when it comes to sexual desire there is nothing that turns me on than being at the will of a woman my age that I have a weakness for.

Do i have issues?

ReputationRep:
    No weird at all and probably one of the more common sexual fantasies. It's got absolutely nothing to do with any mental issues or your ego.

ReputationRep:
    No, you don't have a mental issue.

That said this forum isn't kink friendly (mods similarly seem to get twitchy) in the slightest so you'd be better off going to /r/bdsm or similar if you're interested in researching.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.