Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I think it just depends what the girl is going through. Girls get judged constantly by other girls so if they see something as maybe good but the other girls disagree she will change her mind
    Yeah that's true, but sometimes it's a good thing, or it's in a good way. So they might change they're mind after people have said stuff so they might feel bad.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by MadVisionary)
    Opinions on imperfections in a dude? I.e imperfect teeth, broken nose, cauliflower ear etc
    Cocky/bigheaded, if they smoke/dugs, if they are too ripped

Cocky/bigheaded, if they smoke/dugs, if they are too ripped
    Do you feel women value personality over looks?

Do you feel women value personality over looks?
    Depends on the girl, however if a girl is decent and looking for a secure relationship instead of a friend with bens then 100% yes

Anymore questions drop them blow

(Original post by monkeyman0121)
    Are you a girl though?

What would be your idea of the perfect date? (Setting, location, environment.)
    A theme park is said to be the best place because it gets your adrenalin going and when you see the other again, you'll get this hyped feeling because your brain and body will remember how you felt when they were with you, not necessarily because of them, but because of the activity you were doing.
    The perfect date doesn't really depend on location TBH, it depends on whom the date is with and how you feel about them. If you go to your dream location for a date but the other person is a bore, then you are going to remember the date as an awful one and not want to be reminded of that place again.

The perfect date really depends on the person though.

ReputationRep:
    Whats the best way a guy can get your attention (that isnt their face)
    By complimenting them, not in a creepy of cringe way with pick up lines, but by saying that you think they're pretty (only if you actually think that though) or you could catch their eye and smile at them (not a psychotic smile that will make her think you're some sort of axe murderer, or a creepy oone which mill cause her to think there is something wrong with her and make her uncomfortable)

If all else fails, go up to her and high five her. Seriously.

Do u like sex
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    How can i get a girl to fall in love with me
    Unless you are near a lab and can chemically produce love (it is possible, but highly dangerous if there is too much), you can't get anyone to fall in love with you.
    If you really like someone, speak to them and ask them about themselves and also try to make them laugh. After a while (minimum a week), tell them you like them and see what they say. If they say they don't like you back, just say ok, walk away, cry your self a river, build a bridge and get over it
    There are always others out there who would like you

Anymore questions drop them blow
    :wavey: did you have a nice Easter?

Do u like sex

(Original post by Juvilation)
    How do i introduce myself to gurls then?
    Say hey, ask them how they are, ask them if they watch any of the shows you like and let the conversation flow from there

(Original post by DrXavier)
    what do you find attractive in a guy
    Intelligence and humour

ReputationRep:
    A theme park is said to be the best place because it gets your adrenalin going and when you see the other again, you'll get this hyped feeling because your brain and body will remember how you felt when they were with you, not necessarily because of them, but because of the activity you were doing.
    The perfect date doesn't really depend on location TBH, it depends on whom the date is with and how you feel about them. If you go to your dream location for a date but the other person is a bore, then you are going to remember the date as an awful one and not want to be reminded of that place again.

The perfect date really depends on the person though.
    A horror film can also do this if you don't have the money to go to the theme park. (May have different effects.)

Do u like sex
    yes

bump

ReputationRep:
    get a gals advice and drop some q's below
    my only question for you baby, is would you date me?

ReputationRep:
    Can you add my instagram? @tom.block

ReputationRep:
    you cant say that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juvilation)
    good pickup lines for sliding into the dmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm's
    1. Did you sit on sugar? Cuz ur ass is sweet 2. Are you Bluetooth? Cause I feel a connection 3. My personality is not the biggest thing about me

There.

ReputationRep:
    Do u like sex
    depends

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.