Turn on thread page Beta

So I have been doing an internship for a year, Im in 3rd year at uni studying sport. At first the internship was only work experience that lasted for two months then when I came back for 3rd year it turned into an informal internship.

I have finished all of the assignments for the internship and going back to doing practical work this month at their stadium (its a top sport club) to coach with their age grade players up to the females seven's team (they even let me chose the team I wanted to coach).

Also been asked if I want to help out with the national team as well (Its only to do testing) and also getting involved in a research project they are doing over the summer. They aren't clear if I will be employed, all I have been told is that legal stuff will be sorted in a few years (once I do my masters I guess). What are your thoughts?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So I have been doing an internship for a year, Im in 3rd year at uni studying sport. At first the internship was only work experience that lasted for two months then when I came back for 3rd year it turned into an informal internship.

I have finished all of the assignments for the internship and going back to doing practical work this month at their stadium (its a top sport club) to coach with their age grade players up to the females seven's team (they even let me chose the team I wanted to coach).

Also been asked if I want to help out with the national team as well (Its only to do testing) and also getting involved in a research project they are doing over the summer. They aren't clear if I will be employed, all I have been told is that legal stuff will be sorted in a few years (once I do my masters I guess). What are your thoughts?
    Yes, as long as you get an hour of the weekly time commitment and whether you want a real job alongside this interest

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 8, 2018
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.