Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

BTEC Buisness studies level 2 or Gcse Design and technology watch

ReputationRep:
    Help! i wnat to become a doctor or somethign around the medical field in the future here are the options i've picked :

mathematics
    triple science
    english
    french
    geography
    Btec sport

but i cannot decide between Btec Business studies or gcse design and technology
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Querene)
    Help! i wnat to become a doctor or somethign around the medical field in the future here are the options i've picked :

mathematics
    triple science
    english
    french
    geography
    Btec sport

but i cannot decide between Btec Business studies or gcse design and technology
    Wont make any difference. Do the one you enjoy and will get a good grade in.

ReputationRep:
    Probs won’t make any difference to becoming a doctor, however btec business is really good for the future if you change your mind because it can help you get into many different industry’s because you’ll learn so many transferable skills. I’ve nearly finished my btec business and I’ll be honest, there are bits that are boring but if you have a good work ethic, it’s not too hard to do well
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tamzincovell01)
    Probs won’t make any difference to becoming a doctor, however btec business is really good for the future if you change your mind because it can help you get into many different industry’s because you’ll learn so many transferable skills. I’ve nearly finished my btec business and I’ll be honest, there are bits that are boring but if you have a good work ethic, it’s not too hard to do well
    Thank you, i'd also like to ask, i am predicted A for both geography and history, i am really good at history but i do not enjoy it as much, but i am good but not great at geography but i sort of enjoy it but not a significant amaount which shall i pick?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, i'd also like to ask, i am predicted A for both geography and history, i am really good at history but i do not enjoy it as much, but i am good but not great at geography but i sort of enjoy it but not a significant amaount which shall i pick?
    If you’re predicted an A then you must be good! Do whichever one you enjoy more because then you’ll do better in it which sounds like geography from what you’ve written. Do you have to take one because it doesn’t seem like you want to?

ReputationRep:
    Well it’s either Rs geography and History , and I absolutely despise Rs

ReputationRep:
    If you’re predicted an A then you must be good! Do whichever one you enjoy more because then you’ll do better in it which sounds like geography from what you’ve written. Do you have to take one because it doesn’t seem like you want to?

It’s beween Rs , geography , history and I absolutely despise Rs , The thing is with history I understand the work and I am a top aiming student my history teacher literally begs me to pick history because he says it’s unbelievable how much knowledge I have , well I mean history is pretty straight forward . But with Geography I thought I’d help me win my science like an extra booster

ReputationRep:
    It’s beween Rs , geography , history and I absolutely despise Rs , The thing is with history I understand the work and I am a top aiming student my history teacher literally begs me to pick history because he says it’s unbelievable how much knowledge I have , well I mean history is pretty straight forward . But with Geography I thought I’d help me win my science like an extra booster
    Geography will help you mainly with one topic of biology from what I can gather from my friends who take it so if that’s the only reason you’ll take it then I’d say it’s not worth it, you seem to find history easy and interesting so maybe that?

ReputationRep:
    Geography will help you mainly with one topic of biology from what I can gather from my friends who take it so if that’s the only reason you’ll take it then I’d say it’s not worth it, you seem to find history easy and interesting so maybe that?
    True but I’m not sure how I will manage to fit triple science, business studies , citizenship and statistics and all my other subjects revision including history , because there’s a lot of remembering and essay writing needed

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.