Turn on thread page Beta

Caught my teacher coming into school with drink? Also general advice with him? watch

Announcements

He’s of a position of high authority at school with responsibility over a lot of the older students. He’s incredibly cold and really doesn’t show his emotions and with most students well all students he is incredibly incredibly professional so despite being in a position of pastoral care along with his other titles students are often afraid to talk to him. Saying this many do because they like getting attention from him, making him crack seeing what he’s really like. It’s weird to explain. I’m sure you’ve met a guy like this before, so cold and the dry banter type-incredibly respected among teachers as he has to be and girls either say they don’t like him because he’s weird and cold and odd (scary) or are absolutely infatuated with him. Something about the mystique he carries with him idek tbf. The school we go to is private and very high in the league tables and there aren’t genuinely any corrupt teachers at all. They’re all older than 27 and most of them are professors or doctors in their field. He is about 36 but trust me he doesn’t act or look it really and I can’t explain it to you so I suggest you don’t imagine ur average 36 year old because he’s incredibly physically fit and keeps himself very trim at all times. In case you’re wondering, he isn’t overly physically attractive (to me) he has piercing blue eyes and it’s not ever usually the physical attraction that he manages to capture. (It is sometimes some girls must find him physically good looking) it’s simply the fact that he is incredibly mysterious and hard to crack but when he does crack a tiny bit which he does ever so occasionally he really makes you feel special and laugh.

So, after reading all of that here’s the thing. All the girls in my school are either in love with him or hide behind saying he’s ‘weird’ and ‘odd’. However, he has always had a thing for me, please don’t say I’m just saying this because sooomany girls have commented on how he’s just more ‘free’ with me. I know so much more about him than any one else in the school does. I’m 17 but I’m quite immature lol I just have very loud banter and the teachers constantly mock me for being the baby in the year. I have banter with a lot of the teachers at our school (they’re all pretty much old remember-doesn’t mean they can’t have a laugh!) but it’s this teacher people really don’t understand how I am close to. He used to go out of his way to find me and just have chats with me sometimes he’d pretend he bumped into me and just walk along for our tiny little encounters we’d have daily and when he’d give assemblies id always assume he was staring at me but obviously I’d tell myself I’m being ridiculous because he won’t be but it’s weird it’s that he has so much confidence in himself he would just tell me yeah I was just watching you in assembly and saw you mock me/laugh at me at this point/ that point, even when I’m just sat by myself. Now you guys are gonna assume he’s a predator or something but no he’s incredibly incredibly professional in every way, but he just seems to really enjoy the dryish banter we often have and when he’s speaking to me and a group of friends he always makes sure to only look directly at me even if someone else is speaking-I think it’s just because he’s most comfortable around me and speaking to me. We have incredibly similar thought processes which I’ve discovered over the past 7 years of knowing him and it’s so weird because it is honestly like we think exactly the same thing and remark on things exactly the same way but we’re in a way also polar opposites because I’m loud and bubbly and can speak to quite literally anyone and he well he’s him. Socially awkward in a way, very quiet and probably has few friends. Recently we went abroad on a trip in sixth form and we would often be walking along for long lengths at a time and we’d just seem to gravitate towards eachother and accidently (certainly on my part) end up walking off separating from the group just speaking about the trip and things completely appropriate don’t get me wrong nothing has ever ever been inappropriate he’s incredibly professional remember. My academia is (thank god) pretty high but I come across probably due to how loud and bubbly I am -as if I don’t think before I speak a lot of the time so he’s constantly taking the mickk out of me and I too him. This is honestly stressing me out because so many girls are jealous of this relationship I have with him and I really can’t be bothered with that because unlike them I am not completely and utterly infatuated with him, I just don’t really mind him as a teacher. People go to him with their issues for support but that’s something I could never do probably because of the degree of our banter. Now I’ve already said he’s incredibly professional and has never got physically close with any students, most teachers have accidents with me tho it’s so annoying because I’m just seen as the baby in the year and have always been, they just assume they can be a lot more free with me than they are with anyone else. (I’m very short probably one of the reasons tho no one says it because they know I’m a bit insecure hahaha) and he gets considerably closer to me than he does any other student and we often just brush against eachother or our fingers collide all too often and we end up really close to eachother -something there is NO WAY he would do with ANYONE else he literally stays 10 bible distances apart from everyone and always behind his desk in his elevated position in the school with everyone-just not me ??

Moving to the chase, (btw please give me some advice on this teacher in general^^) I caught him one day coming into school at lunch with some beers in a Morrison’s bag ???? And me being me not realising he’s probably not allowed them screamed eyyy what u up to or something I was with my 4 other friends and he just carried on walking and muttered something and we never really spoke about it again. This is another crack in his personality I’ve probably found by accident. Now I’m just wondering what is the school policy in the uk private school code in general on teachers bringing beers or just alcohol into school. Could this get him sacked? He’s so professional and it’s so unlike him he must’ve been having some problems or something I did notice a decrease in his normal banterous (with me) behaviour that week. This was about 3 years ago to be fair the reason I’m writing this is because I felt like he was drunk today when I spoke to him? He didn’t do anything inappropriate don’t jump to conclusions he was just being incredibly odd-more so than usual and that’s something.

Thanks for reading this lol
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    he and the other teachers must be counting down the days until you leave.

smh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    He’s of a position of high authority at school with responsibility over a lot of the older students. He’s incredibly cold and really doesn’t show his emotions and with most students well all students he is incredibly incredibly professional so despite being in a position of pastoral care along with his other titles students are often afraid to talk to him. Saying this many do because they like getting attention from him, making him crack seeing what he’s really like. It’s weird to explain. I’m sure you’ve met a guy like this before, so cold and the dry banter type-incredibly respected among teachers as he has to be and girls either say they don’t like him because he’s weird and cold and odd (scary) or are absolutely infatuated with him. Something about the mystique he carries with him idek tbf. The school we go to is private and very high in the league tables and there aren’t genuinely any corrupt teachers at all. They’re all older than 27 and most of them are professors or doctors in their field. He is about 36 but trust me he doesn’t act or look it really and I can’t explain it to you so I suggest you don’t imagine ur average 36 year old because he’s incredibly physically fit and keeps himself very trim at all times. In case you’re wondering, he isn’t overly physically attractive (to me) he has piercing blue eyes and it’s not ever usually the physical attraction that he manages to capture. (It is sometimes some girls must find him physically good looking) it’s simply the fact that he is incredibly mysterious and hard to crack but when he does crack a tiny bit which he does ever so occasionally he really makes you feel special and laugh.

So, after reading all of that here’s the thing. All the girls in my school are either in love with him or hide behind saying he’s ‘weird’ and ‘odd’. However, he has always had a thing for me, please don’t say I’m just saying this because sooomany girls have commented on how he’s just more ‘free’ with me. I know so much more about him than any one else in the school does. I’m 17 but I’m quite immature lol I just have very loud banter and the teachers constantly mock me for being the baby in the year. I have banter with a lot of the teachers at our school (they’re all pretty much old remember-doesn’t mean they can’t have a laugh!) but it’s this teacher people really don’t understand how I am close to. He used to go out of his way to find me and just have chats with me sometimes he’d pretend he bumped into me and just walk along for our tiny little encounters we’d have daily and when he’d give assemblies id always assume he was staring at me but obviously I’d tell myself I’m being ridiculous because he won’t be but it’s weird it’s that he has so much confidence in himself he would just tell me yeah I was just watching you in assembly and saw you mock me/laugh at me at this point/ that point, even when I’m just sat by myself. Now you guys are gonna assume he’s a predator or something but no he’s incredibly incredibly professional in every way, but he just seems to really enjoy the dryish banter we often have and when he’s speaking to me and a group of friends he always makes sure to only look directly at me even if someone else is speaking-I think it’s just because he’s most comfortable around me and speaking to me. We have incredibly similar thought processes which I’ve discovered over the past 7 years of knowing him and it’s so weird because it is honestly like we think exactly the same thing and remark on things exactly the same way but we’re in a way also polar opposites because I’m loud and bubbly and can speak to quite literally anyone and he well he’s him. Socially awkward in a way, very quiet and probably has few friends. Recently we went abroad on a trip in sixth form and we would often be walking along for long lengths at a time and we’d just seem to gravitate towards eachother and accidently (certainly on my part) end up walking off separating from the group just speaking about the trip and things completely appropriate don’t get me wrong nothing has ever ever been inappropriate he’s incredibly professional remember. My academia is (thank god) pretty high but I come across probably due to how loud and bubbly I am -as if I don’t think before I speak a lot of the time so he’s constantly taking the mickk out of me and I too him. This is honestly stressing me out because so many girls are jealous of this relationship I have with him and I really can’t be bothered with that because unlike them I am not completely and utterly infatuated with him, I just don’t really mind him as a teacher. People go to him with their issues for support but that’s something I could never do probably because of the degree of our banter. Now I’ve already said he’s incredibly professional and has never got physically close with any students, most teachers have accidents with me tho it’s so annoying because I’m just seen as the baby in the year and have always been, they just assume they can be a lot more free with me than they are with anyone else. (I’m very short probably one of the reasons tho no one says it because they know I’m a bit insecure hahaha) and he gets considerably closer to me than he does any other student and we often just brush against eachother or our fingers collide all too often and we end up really close to eachother -something there is NO WAY he would do with ANYONE else he literally stays 10 bible distances apart from everyone and always behind his desk in his elevated position in the school with everyone-just not me ??

Moving to the chase, (btw please give me some advice on this teacher in general^^) I caught him one day coming into school at lunch with some beers in a Morrison’s bag ???? And me being me not realising he’s probably not allowed them screamed eyyy what u up to or something I was with my 4 other friends and he just carried on walking and muttered something and we never really spoke about it again. This is another crack in his personality I’ve probably found by accident. Now I’m just wondering what is the school policy in the uk private school code in general on teachers bringing beers or just alcohol into school. Could this get him sacked? He’s so professional and it’s so unlike him he must’ve been having some problems or something I did notice a decrease in his normal banterous (with me) behaviour that week. This was about 3 years ago to be fair the reason I’m writing this is because I felt like he was drunk today when I spoke to him? He didn’t do anything inappropriate don’t jump to conclusions he was just being incredibly odd-more so than usual and that’s something.

(Original post by the bear)

smh
    Likely smh

(Original post by the bear)

smh
    Lool okay thanks for ur input
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Is there a TLDR version of this?

ReputationRep:
    Save your essay skills for exams, not TSR...

ReputationRep:
    This was about 3 years ago to be fair

ReputationRep:
    Leave him be.

ReputationRep:
    It happened 3 years ago....... you wouldn’t have a case.

(Original post by Andrew97)
    It happened 3 years ago....... you wouldn’t have a case.
    Sorry it was actually at the end of year 10 and I’m in year 12

ReputationRep:

You say he has a "thing" for you ...but look at all the time and effort it must have taken to write all that, I bet he isn't spending hours writing mini novels about you online :P

and I recognise you Anon
    You've wrote at least one other previous topic on this guy

I think you're the one one who has a "thing" for someone

(Original post by ANM775)
    You say he has a "thing" for you ...but look at all the time and effort it must have taken to write all that, I bet he isn't spending hours writing mini novels about you online :P

and I recognise you Anon
    You've wrote at least one other previous topic on this guy

I think you're the one one who has a "thing" for someone
    I haven’t but if you could tell me what the title was id like to go read it, also didnt take me too long I’m surprised at how excruciatingly long it is but I have issues with talking to people about anything below the surface and always have done so I’ve written my thoughts down since I was in like year 5 this isnt anything against the norm 😂 and sorry that just made me cringe when I read it he doesnt have a thing for me we’re just close

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Is there a TLDR version of this?
    tl;dr I am delusional, ignore me.

ReputationRep:
    I haven’t but if you could tell me what the title was id like to go read it, also didnt take me too long I’m surprised at how excruciatingly long it is but I have issues with talking to people about anything below the surface and always have done so I’ve written my thoughts down since I was in like year 5 this isnt anything against the norm 😂 and sorry that just made me cringe when I read it he doesnt have a thing for me we’re just close

I don't remember the title but you were specific with details enough both times that I know it was written by the same person, so you playing innocent here doesn't fool me :P

I'm very proficient at recognising writing style

[I even know who that Anon is who keeps popping up on loveleest every now and then...., and it's someone she wouldn't expect lol...]

As for the alcohol, at worst he would receive a suspension, he might even just get a telling off by the head and that's all, ...it's not like he was drinking at school or was drunk was it?

(Original post by ANM775)
    I don't remember the title but you were specific with details enough both times that I know it was written by the same person, so you playing innocent here doesn't fool me :P

I'm very proficient at recognising writing style

[I even know who that Anon is who keeps popping up on loveleest every now and then...., and it's someone she wouldn't expect lol...]

As for the alcohol, at worst he would receive a suspension, he might even just get a telling off by the head and that's all, ...it's not like he was drinking at school or was drunk was it?
    This is making me laugh how long ago was it that I supposedly posted about him before and that post you read must have stuck in your head pretty well if you can remember the exact writing style, maybe you can relate yourself :P

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 8, 2018
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.