The Student Room Group

BDO Video Interview Deadline

I applied for the Graduate Scheme for BDO. I was invited for a Video interview on Monday at around 4pm. I was given 120 hours (5 days) to do the interview. Does that mean the deadline is friday or saturday? and is the deadline at 4pm or at the end of the day (12am)? I have 2 jobs during the week, so I'm struggling to find time :/

Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by joffrey
I applied for the Graduate Scheme for BDO. I was invited for a Video interview on Monday at around 4pm. I was given 120 hours (5 days) to do the interview. Does that mean the deadline is friday or saturday? and is the deadline at 4pm or at the end of the day (12am)? I have 2 jobs during the week, so I'm struggling to find time :/

Thanks!

Probably Saturday at 4. However, its quite common for these interviews to be done over working days, so your deadline may be Monday at 4. I'd suggest getting it done by Saturday though.
Reply 2
Original post by hanley9
Probably Saturday at 4. However, its quite common for these interviews to be done over working days, so your deadline may be Monday at 4. I'd suggest getting it done by Saturday though.

Thanks! I wish they put an actual deadline, I have work from 9am-8.30pm. So I'll have to find some time somewhere!
Hi,

If you were invited on Monday at 4pm, your deadline would be Saturday at 4pm.

Hope that helps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending