Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How to de-stress before GCSE exam season?? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am currently in year 11 now and my exams are 2 months away (omgg so scared) and im so stressed out to the point where i cant even think straight.There is so muchh content to go through in such a small amount of time even though we had covered everything i just feel as though i havent gone through it enough to the extent where i can remember everything .I rather stress now than stress in exam season but for the people who did go through exam season how did you manage to get rid of stress??

Thanks xx

ReputationRep:
    I would advise taking regular breaks in revision so you don't become overwhelmed. I think it's important that you set some time aside each day to just do something you enjoy or simply relax - getting overly stressed isn't going to help you in the long term.
    Good Luck with your exams and try to stay calm

ReputationRep:
    Try the pomodoro revision method (a life saver) and remember to take some time out for you as well - make sure you are looking after your mental health !

Good luck!!!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.