Turn on thread page Beta

TUI rep assessment day watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello I’m attending a rep assessment day next week, has anybody been on one before and are there any hints or tips you can give me?! Thanks
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jakeyjay96)
    Hello I’m attending a rep assessment day next week, has anybody been on one before and are there any hints or tips you can give me?! Thanks
    Alright mate what date and where you going I’m on an assessment day Thursday

ReputationRep:
    Already had it in Edinburgh

ReputationRep:
    How’d you get on?

ReputationRep:
    Not as well as hoped, they told us after lunch who was fortunate enough to stay and I was one of the unlucky ones. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Not as well as hoped, they told us after lunch who was fortunate enough to stay and I was one of the unlucky ones. Good luck!
    Ah man that sucks what kind of thing should I expect mate any advice would be greatly appreciated

ReputationRep:
    So when we got there we were taken into a room and this is where you will hear about the company. After this you then deliver your 2 minute presentation and then do some group work. This is when we went to lunch where they will decide who is staying and who is going. We then got separated after lunch and then we were told. Some advice would be take your A game and try not to be nervous. I read they don’t like the loud ones but the loud ones who spoke over everyone were the ones who got picked so who knows haha

ReputationRep:
    So when we got there we were taken into a room and this is where you will hear about the company. After this you then deliver your 2 minute presentation and then do some group work. This is when we went to lunch where they will decide who is staying and who is going. We then got separated after lunch and then we were told. Some advice would be take your A game and try not to be nervous. I read they don’t like the loud ones but the loud ones who spoke over everyone were the ones who got picked so who knows haha
    Ah mate I read that everywhere aswell top tip I’m not loud but I’m very confident just gonna demonstrate it in right areas didn’t you not do the maths test if I get it I’ll send you some discounted holidays haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scottlangan1)
    Ah mate I read that everywhere aswell top tip I’m not loud but I’m very confident just gonna demonstrate it in right areas didn’t you not do the maths test if I get it I’ll send you some discounted holidays haha
    How many people on your assessment day mate

ReputationRep:
    There was only 11 of us turned up

ReputationRep:
    There was only 11 of us turned up
    I just this second been offered a job working in Greece as animation team you want to come out there with this company I’ll send you a link it’s literally 5 minute Skype interview super easy I forgot I applied but they said at the end they will send my contract through either tomorrow or day after you interested still getting out in the sun?

ReputationRep:
    If you want to add me on Skype to show im not some stranger before that’s cool just nice to be nice as you helped me haha

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I’ve just read this haha. Ah that’s good then. Definitely sounds great being in the sun 👌🏻

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I’ve just read this haha. Ah that’s good then. Definitely sounds great being in the sun 👌🏻
    No worries my man I actually got offered the job at tui aswell unbelievable as I had a tooth abscess and had to really power through lol Skype name is [email protected] company is Called remarc

ReputationRep:
    Awww that’s so good! Congrats to you! Do you have snapchat?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got an assessment day tomorrow?! I’m super nervous ahhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jodessss)
    Anyone got an assessment day tomorrow?! I’m super nervous ahhh
    Just be confident clear and energetic in right areas like when delivering presentation make eye contact with people don’t stare at your notes. Don’t over sell yourself when they ask you 3 things to describe yourself why you think you’re trusted inspiring and unique. And people argued with why they thought they were right in group exercise don’t do this. make your voice heard on why you think you have a valid point but support others ideas when they make a good point it demonstrates a important factor on working in a team which is listening and co operating remember it’s all about letting them see the best side of you good luck

ReputationRep:
    Also don’t become un confident with your own ideas you have. Just believe yourself I told them what made me unique is my terrible taste in jokes and I like the spice girls when others were saying because I am this greatly hard worker. That isn’t unique it’s a bit sickly and you should work hard anyway haha the other 2 trusted and inspiring I’d say were about telling a constructive answer describing how your work ethic has made you trusted and/or inspiring eg I’m trusted because I am known never to let my teams I’ve worked in down blah blah sorry big paragraphs I know ita long day waiting

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.