Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If the student finance deadline is 31 may. Does this mean you send your application off by then or that evidence and application must be sent off by then? Also what if i send my application in may and make a mistake and this mistake is not rectified until after the deadline? Just worried i won't get any money if I send my application in near the deadline or make a mistake on the application
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by jawaad)
    If the student finance deadline is 31 may. Does this mean you send your application off by then or that evidence and application must be sent off by then? Also what if i send my application in may and make a mistake and this mistake is not rectified until after the deadline? Just worried i won't get any money if I send my application in near the deadline or make a mistake on the application
    If you’re worried then send your application of this month. There’s no need to wait until near the deadline.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by jawaad)
    Hi Jawad,

If you apply after the deadline your application and any evidence will still be processed but there may be a delay in receiving your payments.

You do not need a confirmed place at university, choose your first choice in order that you can submit your application and have your support in place.

IF you later decide to take up a different place, you can easily make changes to your application online before the start date.

Application Launch Dates: Students can apply for their student finance from this date.

ApplicationDeadline Dates:Applications received after the deadline date will still be processed, but we cannot guarantee the student will receive their first payment at the start of their academic year.

Application Closing Dates:Applications must be with with us no later than 9 months after the start of the academic year to qualify for student finance.

Thanks Rona

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.