Turn on thread page Beta

How FAST can you TYPE ? watch

ReputationRep:
    The typing games on 10FastFingers.com offer you an easy way to improve your typing speed. A quick way to test your typing speed is a 1-minute typing game on the link bellow. The words that are used in this game are the most common words for each language. By playing the game you automatically improve your overall typing speed as you practice the words that you use all the time while chatting with your friends or writing a paper for school.
    Click bellow and also post your score....
    https://10fastfingers.com/typing-test/english
    Also my score...
    https://10fastfingers.com/share-badge/1_CX

ReputationRep:
    I can type about 150WPM on that app but it isn't technically the best measure of typing speed because you're just doing single words with no punctuation.

On a side note, as I spent ~90% of my childhood playing Runescape I can type 'BUYING LOBSTERS 120EA' about 1,000 times a second.

ReputationRep:
    Mine varies greatly between 80 to 110 wpm depending on the keyboard I'm using

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheckYaSpam)
    I can type about 150WPM on that app but it isn't technically the best measure of typing speed because you're just doing single words with no punctuation.

On a side note, as I spent ~90% of my childhood playing Runescape I can type 'BUYING LOBSTERS 120EA' about 1,000 times a second.
    runescape omfggg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YouAreAYute)
    runescape omfggg
    Yeah, I knew I'd be able to awaken some serious nostalgia in some people around here by mentioning that word.

I'm a 26 year old man and I had a dream about Runescape last week. Hadn't thought about it in years and then BAM. I honestly don't know wtf is wrong with me sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheckYaSpam)
    Yeah, I knew I'd be able to awaken some serious nostalgia in some people around here by mentioning that word.

I'm a 26 year old man and I had a dream about Runescape last week. Hadn't thought about it in years and then BAM. I honestly don't know wtf is wrong with me sometimes.
    lmaoooo big mood

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YouAreAYute)
    lmaoooo big mood
    Glad I'm not alone. Degenerates, unite!

ReputationRep:
    29 WPM

ReputationRep:
    86 wpm

Could have probably been faster if I wasn't talking to my grandma at the same time lmao

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.