Turn on thread page Beta

22yo and never had a bf 🤦🏻*♀️ watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danielsmith2910)
    I'm a 20yr old guy which has never been in a relationship. Tried Tinder and Bumble but only get about 2 matches a month, and they go no where
    I tried several dating apps too, mainly Tinder and badoo. But its not easy to find someone decent I think? I encountered most of the guys on badoo were all looking for hookups( but I did meet few decent and kind one) and for Tinder, many matches but not many will initiate the convo first, so its like no matches 😂😂
    I wanted to try bumble but its not available in My country 😪
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RDKGames)
    This is probably why.

Spoiler:
    Show

#friendzone
    HAHAH nooooo
    I won’t say this if Im interested in that guy too 😛😆 but the truth is not many guys like me though, mostly guys from other races/ethnicities and some other western countries 🤦🏻*♀️ (Im from Southeast Asia)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Love yourself, you are a person worthy of love and worthy of someone nice and you lots of amazing qualities to offer.

Hit the gym and wear those nice clothes.

In the meantime, focus on your studies, have fun, enjoy life and partake in your hobbies.

As you get older you could try online dating (POF, OkCupid), speed dating, joining clubs out of interest, meeting men through hobbies, online meet ups, through education, through work and going out.

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    OP are you male or female?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Analyst89)
    Love yourself, you are a person worthy of love and worthy of someone nice and you lots of amazing qualities to offer.

Hit the gym and wear those nice clothes.

In the meantime, focus on your studies, have fun, enjoy life and partake in your hobbies.

As you get older you could try online dating (POF, OkCupid), speed dating, joining clubs out of interest, meeting men through hobbies, online meet ups, through education, through work and going out.

Good luck
    Hey Thanks for your kind words eventho we didn’t know each other 😊
    And yes I agree with you on improving on myself before meeting someone I love.
    Thanks again 😄

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bulletzone)
    OP are you male or female?
    Female, why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isoshu)
    Who else hasn’t been in a relationship before too? Come be friendsssss hahahaha
    same here *sad high five*

ReputationRep:
    Female, why?
    I'm 16 and have never had a girlfriend. Could you give me advice on what you look for in a male and how they should approach you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dearjem)
    same here *sad high five*
    Hey Dont be sad , there are lots of singles out there as well, I have still many friends who are single too. Its not something to be sad about 😊 it may just mean u don’t compromise yourself for someone u don’t fully attracted to/deserved u
    And time for u to become a better u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baza2002)
    I'm 16 and have never had a girlfriend. Could you give me advice on what you look for in a male and how they should approach you?
    Oh wow, this is kind of subjective I think? I mean what I look for may not be the same as other girls? Plus u ask a single lady, seems my thoughts and opinions may not be so useful? Hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Female, why?
    Difficulty of dating for males > Difficulty of dating for females

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow, this is kind of subjective I think? I mean what I look for may not be the same as other girls? Plus u ask a single lady, seems my thoughts and opinions may not be so useful? Hahaha
    I ask a single girl because I don't want to know how to break other relationships up so I can have a girl lol.
    What do you look for? I have no idea what any girls look for (I don't know what I, or any other male, look for either...)
    Also, what do you like to do in your spare time?

ReputationRep:
    Hey Dont be sad , there are lots of singles out there as well, I have still many friends who are single too. Its not something to be sad about 😊 it may just mean u don’t compromise yourself for someone u don’t fully attracted to/deserved u
    And time for u to become a better u
    that's v kind of you, i dont open up easily tbh i hope you find someone who deserves you too c: anyway, i have bigger things like igcses to worry about rn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dearjem)
    that's v kind of you, i dont open up easily tbh i hope you find someone who deserves you too c: anyway, i have bigger things like igcses to worry about rn
    Aww thankss, thats very nice of u too. I wish u the best for your igcses 😊😊
    Im also currently preparing for my ACCA exams 😂 good luck for both of us 🍀

ReputationRep:
    Oh right. 🤦🏻*♀️

ReputationRep:
    But guys won’t be really affected much by age, like normally they will get more charming as they grow older, and have no problem on having kids. But for women, there is a golden time period before their menopause and to give birth. And also the face may not be as pretty as before 🤦🏻*♀️😪

ReputationRep:
    But guys won’t be really affected much by age, like normally they will get more charming as they grow older, and have no problem on having kids. But for women, there is a golden time period before their menopause and to give birth. And also the face may not be as pretty as before 🤦🏻*♀️😪
    That is true, the value of women does go down by age, whereas it stays the same in men.
    However, women have the advantage of being women. I guarentee you that any of the guys who responded in this thread saying they're single did so in the faintest chance of somehow catching your attention because that's how men operate. All you have to do is make sure you look physically approachable and make sure men know that you're - not only available - but are looking for a partner. You cannot fail if you follow those two things. And then it's just a case of picking the best one out of all of them.

ReputationRep:
    yeah you ain't 40-50 yet are ya?

(Original post by Joel 96)
    That is true, the value of women does go down by age, whereas it stays the same in men.
    However, women have the advantage of being women. I guarantee you that any of the guys who responded in this thread saying they're single did so in the faintest chance of somehow catching your attention because that's how men operate. All you have to do is make sure you look physically approachable and make sure men know that you're - not only available - but are looking for a partner. You cannot fail if you follow those two things. And then it's just a case of picking the best one out of all of them.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    This.
    Hahaha Im not, but time flies 😂😂 22 now with a blink of eyes will be 30 soon 😪😪😪

Alright I have no idea how is to be physically approachable haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel 96)
    However, women have the advantage of being women. I guarentee you that any of the guys who responded in this thread saying they're single did so in the faintest chance of somehow catching your attention because that's how men operate. All you have to do is make sure you look physically approachable and make sure men know that you're - not only available - but are looking for a partner. You cannot fail if you follow those two things. And then it's just a case of picking the best one out of all of them.
    Thanks for your replies with your advice as well. And hmm that’s kinda difficult for me? Haha how to look physically approachable 😂

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 13, 2018
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.