Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I can't decide watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone
    I got offers from the University of Essex and University of Keele to study Economics with a foundation year. I live in West Bromwich. University of Keele is 40 miles far from my home and if i go there I will stay at my home as i can go by the train but Essex is 180 miles far from my house. I will have to stay in Essex.

I can't really decide what should i do ? I hope i will get some suggestions and advises from you guys.

ReputationRep:
    Why would you stay at home if you went to Keele? My advice is to choose which uni you like best and go to that one. Many people say they struggle to feel part of the student community and make friends when they spend first year off campus. Not saying you won't make friends or get a good degree or even have a good time at uni, but I know a lot of people who didn't move into halls and stayed at home during first year and the majority of them say they wished they moved out
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Sakib75)
    Hi everyone
    I got offers from the University of Essex and University of Keele to study Economics with a foundation year. I live in West Bromwich. University of Keele is 40 miles far from my home and if i go there I will stay at my home as i can go by the train but Essex is 180 miles far from my house. I will have to stay in Essex.

I can't really decide what should i do ? I hope i will get some suggestions and advises from you guys.
    Go to whichever university you feel is right for you. (In terms of course content, 'feel' of the campus etc.)

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.