I'm a current year 12 student and am a bit lost when actually thinking about university choices. I am currently doing Math, FM, History, and Economics as my A-level choices, and are achieving A*, A(most likely), B and A in order, plus an EPQ on Economic History topic. History was my aim when I decided to come to study in UK (yes i'm from abroad) and I really do not want to lose it in Uni, however my skills in math and economics are definitely better than my writing skills, plus I have parents that can give me help on Econ.
Initially I was aiming for the Economic history of LSE and I think that I have a high chance to get in with my grades, however later I find out that It's the only school in England that offers Econ His (Not a fan of studying in Scot). Therefore now I have a few questions:
1) What should I go for, Economics or History, for my other choices?
2) Do I have a chance for Oxbridge?
3) What Uni do you recommend for my situation?
4) What Unis are 'safe' options to me?
5) How to achieve an A in History ??? And if I do 4 subjects with a B and the Uni ask for A*AA (Like Warwick) am I equivalent to someone doing 3 or worse?
I know that I asked a lot of questions... Thanks so much guys!!
x Turn on thread page Beta
University choice for a Economic/History aimed student? watch
- Thread Starter
- 08-03-2018 20:06