The Student Room Group

I'm Ready

Hello all,

For the past 2 years I have been struggling with personal issues and a very bad break up with my ex...

But, I feel that I have over this time I have been slowly been working to get back to normal and I now feel like I'm ready to get into a relationship again. I just feel like I want someone I can stay up all night talking to and being there for them through thick and thin.

But its been a fair amount of time since I have been on the dating scene so any advice would be great :biggrin:

Thank you all
(edited 6 years ago)
Go with safe bets if you feel you’re vulnerable after the stress of the last two years. Don’t chase after the local bike, you know that’s going to end in tears. Go for someone who is going to be kind whatever happens... don’t know if you have anyone in mind but friends of friends are always a good bet :smile:
Reply 2
Thanks for the reply,

I don't really feel vulnerable to be honest but I get where you are coming from. I would try to do the 'friends of friends' but I already know pretty much everyone that my friends know. I would also like to do this myself rather than get help from my friends as its my preference to do so. I just don't know exactly how I could get the ball rolling in the first place. :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending