Turn on thread page Beta

Post a picture of your biggest bicep watch

ReputationRep:
    I'll go first: Stats: 17/Male/5'10/Black/64kg

ReputationRep:
    Got a Q bud, how long have ya been hitting gym for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDieMstr)
    Got a Q bud, how long have ya been hitting gym for?
    16 months seriously as I was previously doing anything for 24 months, so 40 months gym

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheYearNiner)
    16 months seriously as I was previously doing anything for 24 months, so 40 months gym
    Yeh, I have a mate who has a similar bicep size as yours and he's been at it for about 2-3 years so was just checking for similarities.

I went to gym last year for 2 months straight then exam season kicked in and couldn't continue ever since....guess Uni is my only chance now.

Anyways, nice muscles bruv, keep it up!

ReputationRep:
    lol, back to the fitness blog section after you left us hanging.

How's the quest for the 100kg bench going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gone Revising II)
    lol, back to the fitness blog section after you left us hanging.

How's the quest for the 100kg bench going?
    Let's just say......nothing about that because I gave up like 2 weeks into it and currently I just train for mass rather than strength. I'm at 80kg for 2 but that's about it lol only thing that went up was my incline dumbbell chest press 32kg 6 reps. I think the problem is I weigh too little in my opinion!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheYearNiner)
    Let's just say......nothing about that because I gave up like 2 weeks into it and currently I just train for mass rather than strength. I'm at 80kg for 2 but that's about it lol only thing that went up was my incline dumbbell chest press 32kg 6 reps. I think the problem is I weigh too little in my opinion!
    That's fair enough. Train the way that you enjoy and as long as you are consistent the strength will come with time regardless.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness blogs threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.