Colour mixing factory

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Effy..
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I know this is so random but.. did any of you guys ever playing the colour mixing game on the cbbc website.
I can’t find I anymore, I think they deleted it and I’m heartbroken, so me and my friend would really appreciate it if any of you knew where to find it.
Otherwise my childhood will be ruined!!!
(Sorry for be dramatic but I’ve spent hours looking for this)
Name:  D497225A-F416-4189-A56B-49D229B4A600.jpg.jpeg
Views: 1810
Size:  61.6 KB
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Effy..)
I know this is so random but.. did any of you guys ever playing the colour mixing game on the cbbc website.
I can’t find I anymore, I think they deleted it and I’m heartbroken, so me and my friend would really appreciate it if any of you knew where to find it.
Otherwise my childhood will be ruined!!!
(Sorry for be dramatic but I’ve spent hours looking for this)
Name:  D497225A-F416-4189-A56B-49D229B4A600.jpg.jpeg
Views: 1810
Size:  61.6 KB
Yes, I remember playing this game a lot! I've googled colour factory game but it wouldn't work on my phone anyways

I never remembered all the colours but it was fun the colours coming out of the machine were satisfying
username3434964
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Oh my god
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Yes omg 😂😂😂
thebullnosekid#
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I really want to play the game
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by thebullnosekid#)
I really want to play the game
Year old thread but you can probably find it on waybackmachine
annon222
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Brings back so many memories
X
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (19)
17.27%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (29)
26.36%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (58)
52.73%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
3.64%

Watched Threads