Turn on thread page Beta

I like staring at... watch

I like staring at girls with big bums and chests? Esp when they have curvy fit hourglass figures (even a little on the thick edge). I find it incredibly hot but I am a girl and I'm deffo not gay lol cos I don't exactly wanna f*ck them.

It's annoying cos I wanna be stick thin but looking at these girls makes me wanna gain weight.

Does anyone else feel like this? Is it normal?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, tables turned so quickly.

(Original post by jsk800)
    Oh, tables turned so quickly.
    What do you mean fam!?

ReputationRep:
    I think I *may* be in the same boat as you....

I *sometimes* find my eyes drawn to guys with noticeably toned/big biceps or ripped chest. This is probably because I have some muscles in those areas but insignificant in comparison to the guys I compare myself to.

BOI have I got news for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What do you mean fam!?
    You sounded like a guy at the start of your post but then you said you're a girl. Mind blown
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by JDieMstr)
    I think I *may* be in the same boat as you....

I *sometimes* find my eyes drawn to guys with noticeably toned/big biceps or ripped chest. This is probably because I have some muscles in those areas but insignificant in comparison to the guys I compare myself to.
    LOL that act sums it up well, but don't u stare at girls with full figures?

(Original post by jsk800)
    You sounded like a guy at the start of your post but then you said you're a girl. Mind blown
    You have an issue with assuming everyone is male.

ReputationRep:
    I like doing that too and so what??? Lol

I break my neck looking at them

(Original post by HotDetermination)
    BOI have I got news for you
    Wow, for me? Thanks b

Wow, for me? Thanks b
    You may be gay or bi because you're sounding a little suspect to me rn

ReputationRep:
    You have an issue with assuming everyone is male.
    Of course everyone is male, what else can they be? Females don't exist on the internet, silly. That's scientifically impossible. LSE and Stanford actually found that 97.31% of users that claim to be females are actually overweight neckbeard men that want attention by claiming to be females. The other 3.69% are aliens from Mars.

(Original post by Jheinexx)

<b> I break my neck looking at them</b>
    Damn gurl, that's hard-core

(Original post by Sufyaan65)
    Of course everyone is male, what else can they be? Females don't exist on the internet, silly. That's scientifically impossible. LSE and Stanford actually found that 97.31% of users that claim to be females are actually overweight neckbeard men that want attention by claiming to be females. The other 3.69% are aliens from Mars.
    Yeah, u is onto something. I suggest a highly thorough research to take place to sniff out these fakers

(Original post by Sufyaan65)
    I am female you idiot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jheinexx)

I break my neck looking at them
    Deep down I think I’m gay for Kylie Jenner hahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lmaooome)
    Deep down I think I’m gay for Kylie Jenner hahah
    okay but !!!! fr !!!!!

jsk800 in particular has a big issue with always assuming everyone on here is male, including me. Every time he responds to a thread he’s like, ohhh you’re not male? Wow! And I’m like, wtf you ignorant ***, of course there are females on here, a lot of them too

(Original post by HotDetermination)
    You may be gay or bi because you're sounding a little suspect to me rn
    I see myself with a dude emotionally, physically and sexually tho; I just like staring at thick girls

ReputationRep:
    I am female you idiot
    Idiot?! Just you wait, when Elon Musk manages to get us to Mars, I'll find your alien ass and us humans will colonise your homeland and then you'll be sorry.

Humans, unite!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2018
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.