Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Anonymous)
    jsk800 in particular has a big issue with always assuming everyone on here is male, including me. Every time he responds to a thread he’s like, ohhh you’re not male? Wow! And I’m like, wtf you ignorant ***, of course there are females on here, a lot of them too
    A'ight, no beefin on my thread pls
    I'm sure he's just curious; if he is part of the gaming community then girls r rare occurrences. Man's lost hope, see it from his side, kk

ReputationRep:
    I like staring at girls with big bums and chests? Esp when they have curvy fit hourglass figures (even a little on the thick edge). I find it incredibly hot but I am a girl and I'm deffo not gay lol cos I don't exactly wanna f*ck them.

It's annoying cos I wanna be stick thin but looking at these girls makes me wanna gain weight.

Does anyone else feel like this? Is it normal?
    i mean ive done this but im gay so thats probably not very reassuring for u :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sufyaan65)
    Idiot?! Just you wait, when Elon Musk manages to get us to Mars, I'll find your alien ass and us humans will colonise your homeland and then you'll be sorry.

Humans, unite!
    I’m already out there noob. And for the record, that anon is me.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Look at my profile

(Original post by ryoasuka)
    i mean ive done this but im gay so thats probably not very reassuring for u :/
    Oh, ig I'm learning new things about myself today LOL

the hourglass look has always been very alluring and tends to be the figure that turns most heads so you're not alone

ReputationRep:
    Same!! I do it because I wish I could have figures like them haha (thanks genetics ugh)

ReputationRep:
    You have an issue with assuming everyone is male.
    If a post on a student websites starts I like staring at girls with big bums and chests, then thinking that poster is Male is a reasonable assumption.

ReputationRep:
    LOL that act sums it up well, but don't u stare at girls with full figures?
    Welp, I am straight so...ofcourse but it only happens when I go to town/city centre. My college isn't the best place to find females of such variety.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lmaooome)
    Deep down I think I’m gay for Kylie Jenner hahah
    you said you didnt even like her that much before, is it the baby that made you realise?!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jheinexx)
    you said you didnt even like her that much before, is it the baby that made you realise?!!!!!
    Omg the baby, I actually cried when released that video and I don’t like her but she’s peng

ReputationRep:
    jsk800 in particular has a big issue with always assuming everyone on here is male, including me. Every time he responds to a thread he’s like, ohhh you’re not male? Wow! And I’m like, wtf you ignorant ***, of course there are females on here, a lot of them too

In the early 2000's they were legit no women on the internet [almost]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    We were all playing Sims. At least the ones of us who were old enough to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    smh i was born then

I see myself with a dude emotionally, physically and sexually tho; I just like staring at thick girls
    hmmm that's odd I've never heard of anything like that. If I were you, I wouldn't pay much attention to it then. Whilst being bizarre, it shouldn't affect your life too much.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.