Turn on thread page Beta

How often do you have sex? watch

How often ?

I meet with my boyfriend once/twice a week outside of sixth form and we usually do it pretty much every time we meet. There’s been some occasions where we’ve slept at one another’s and done it 2/3 times in one night, but by that point it gets sore 😂 but ya, usually once, maybe twice a month
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I meet with my boyfriend once/twice a week outside of sixth form and we usually do it pretty much every time we meet. There’s been some occasions where we’ve slept at one another’s and done it 2/3 times in one night, but by that point it gets sore 😂 but ya, usually once, maybe twice a month
    Week* once or twice a week
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Never

ReputationRep:
    0 times

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    0 times in 19 years unless you count doing it with my brother
    what??? are you a girl with an older brother? how old were u when thsi took place??

me and my gf often do every day or sometimes twice a day

I'm in a long distance relationship and I only see my boyfriend during summer and winter breaks (which are one-two months long), we do it at least 3-4 times a few days in the week. On days where we only see each other for a few hours, we do it once or twice, but it does hurt if you do it too much so we take a break as well.

Last time was 4 years ago

ReputationRep:
    you're asking this on a website full of virgins

(Original post by LovelySear)
    what??? are you a girl with an older brother? how old were u when thsi took place??
    I'm a boy and like 16

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hateocracy)
    you're asking this on a website full of virgins
    speak for yourself

ReputationRep:
    i just have to fit it in around my other commitments :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    whenever the opportunity arises

ReputationRep:
    degenerates, the lot of you
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    this is TSR everyones a virgin here

ReputationRep:
    How often? The amount of women I get per week boi would put you lot to shame, even my fingers can't count them lol haha.

...no seriously they can't because the amount is zero.

ReputationRep:
    I do it almost everyday and in Sixth form we do it in this place beside the basketball court because no one goes there. We did it even in the toilets beside someone who was taking a dump.

ReputationRep:
    Varies, anything from 0 for half a year to 30 times a week. Probably about once a week if you average it over my entire life

almost every day unless i'm ill or on

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 8, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.